Deodorant is gud for boys? Any Brand!!!

Which have sexy smell... I'm thinkin' for Jovan, KamaSutra, or spykar... should i go for it or any other brand..

Most Helpful Girl

• Men's Degree!! I use it for myself because it works better than women's deo!! I also had my boyfriend make the switch from whatever wasn't working for him to it!! Both kind work well clear stick and white stick!! But you still need to shower!! Lol! :)

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• Oh bro I don't go for the smell more so the protection. Didn't know they had shit like that. Like cologne but deodorant. Spykar has the coolest bottle. *shurugs*

• Axe is the best I think, have the best smells and it's the biggest brand for guys of our age.

• Right Gaurd is the best!!! Especially the gel!

• brut is good, denim is nice, and the best i liked was adidas get ready!!

• i never heard those brands, i bought axe deo blindly and it smells way too chemical, try getting something like old spice

• I use all natural with cotton from Trader Joe's. Brand names are too harsh for my skin.

• Powder degree or right gaurd gel. All others are booty.