How many of you girls sleep in pantyhose? (tights in the UK)

Ladies how many of you sleep in your pantyhose? Are these the same ones you wear during the day say for work for example or on a night out?

I ask cuz several - at least 4 or 5 of them - slept with their pantyhose on. Usually it was the same ones they wore to work that week. Some said because it kept them warm. Others said cuz it felt comfortable. Other because thought it was sexy. helps?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear pantyhose a lot (especially at work), and I wear underwear most of the time. Occasionally I go commando, but not regularly.

What Girls Said 12

• I wear pantyhose/tights almost daily, but never have when going to sleep. Unless it was a request, cuz it was a turn on for someone. Not sure if I've ever heard of anyone ever going to bed wearing them. Who knows.

• i can't imagine pantyhose would be comfortable without underwear because of the seam. in the times i've worn them, i've always worn underwear.

• I hate pantyhose >.< I usually sleep in a Tshirt and my underwear or at shirt and boxers.

• That sounds miserable! I would never be able to fall asleep in tights or pantyhose.

• Why would anyone sleep in tights? That shit is uncomfortable XD

• I always wear underwear with tights

• Not pantyhose but sometimes leggings.

• Nah, I'd feel uncomfortable.

• nope, I'll never do

• I never do. I hate wearing underwear period

• The only way I would ever sleep in my tights is if I just had a long night out and fell asleep before I got to change lol. I would never willingly wear tights to bed... I hate wearing tights during the day time.

• That sounds really uncomfortable. I didn't know people even did that

What Guys Said 3

• I can't imagine any would. sounds horrible.

• I do sometimes

• I sleep a pantyhose every day, is very comfortable and warm my feet :D