Do guys get scared if their girl likes to shop a lot? ;-/

I do tend to shop a lot. I like hand bags, heels/ boots, cosmetics, manga, stuffed animals and things like that. I do admit I shop a lot. Does it turn a guy off if his girl shops a lot? Just wondering. thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• none of that stuff sounds expensive anyways

if your paying for it I don't mind at all if I'm paying for it even then its not that much

so no I don't mind

What Guys Said 6

• Well if you shop, the things you've listened make a whole lot of sense. Especially the manga bit. Japan is an interesting land.

• I'm not scared, just bored ;)

In department stores they have a "kid's corner"They should have a "husband's corner" too: coffee, a computer and newspapers/magazines for abandoned husbands. :D

• It's your money, spend it how you damn well please! Not only do I not care, but you shouldn't care if I care. :)

• Of course not! I only get scared if she asks me to go with her.

• as long as it isn't my hard earned cash, have fun

• No, because I'm guilty of it to from time to time. I like to keep my image up and so forth, so I don't hesitate to spend money on new clothes if I've got the cash to do it with : )

What Girls Said 0