What's with guys hating on Uggs?

they're so cute!

What, I'm shocked girls.

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm still gonna be wearing me in! and they're still "in" where I live
I don't wear them because they're in I'm not shallow like that, I wear them because I like them. thanks for the answers

Most Helpful Girl

• I with you girl!

I LOVE uggs!

They're adorable, & very comfortable.

I'll still be wearing mine as well :]

• Youre officially the only person that hasn't said something bad about them! :)

What Guys Said 10

• Personally I like the look of uggs. Calf-length boots of any kind create an optical illusion of fuller calves & thighs which I find attractive.

• its just annoying when every other girl is wearing the same thing with them

i understand they are comfortable and such but all the girls wear the same thing.

either jeans tucked into their light brown uggs or tights tucked into their light brown uggs.

please wear something new!

• I'll be honest I have never herd of them so just opened a new tab and looked them up...

well they look like and Indian/Eskimo mix... Which is OK if you live in Alaska or another winter type area... If worm out outside that type of region, you would have to go to a doctor and have your head checked or ask your parents if they dropped you as a child(not that they would admit it)

((sorry if too blunt, its just they I am))

• Guys who hate ugg?

Perish the thought, they're shexshay.

I expect all girls to be wearing them with snug fit jeans in winter.

That's an order.

• they are soo ugly. and I have always hated what fashion thinks is in. I don't like going with the trend. I change my style cause I have to not cause I want to

• they're lazy looking

• nerdy guys wonder the same thing about pocket protectors

• lol I put a pair on it was so amazing

no lie lol

i think I might buy the guys uggs tasman

• As a guy, I hate to see Uggs on a girl. Period.

• theyre hideous!

What Girls Said 13

• they're so UGGly! even the creators of those shoes knew they were ugly! you think they're cute because they're the IN shoe to wear. but in reality, you're wearing and inside-out sheep on your feet that was once crammed in a cage with its own feces and urine. Ugg boots promote animal cruelty and they are "so 3 years ago."

• No, they're not. They are, to be blunt, hideous - they're shapeless and make your feet look weirdly big.

• I don't mind them but as long as you can work it with an outfit, it's totally fine. I just can't stand it when people don't know how to coordinate outfits.

I like wearing my black fur rimmed boots often, I have 4 pairs of black boots alone. just love boots in general but hey if you like uggs, just know what to wear with them. I can't stand people who wear shorts with uggs? that's just halarious but other than that, they're cute.

• Eh, guys aren't the only ones who hate them. . .

• i live in London, and people still wear them here, fashion conscious or not, because they're comfortable and because it rainsa lot. maybe its different in america but in the uk they're still acceptable. no one really calls them cute here but they're not worn for cute purposes. they're more like casual boots, I wear them when I have early morning lectures as do a lot of girls at my university.

• I love uggs. They're comfortable, and it gets reallly cold sometimes in winter and they keep my feet warm :] I bet some of these people hatin' on uggs wear crocs, which in my OPINION are worse.

• Hahah the crocs remark made me laugh. couldn't agree more!

• Oh no, I might not like uggs, but I think crocs are the most unflattering shoes known to mankind lol

• Do you know that uggs were originally designed for men? But it just happened to be that girls loved 'em more. C: so sorry to dissapoint all you guys hating on them but they were made for you!

• It's not just guys, I hate on them, too.

• OMG I just googled it now and found out what they looked it, and even if I am a girl, I hate them. No offence to anyone who likes them, but they look so boring. I like boots (usually leather) that either makes you look tall and sexy or tough and confident. :P

• I don't like them very much. They are overrated. And for what they cost, they are not cute enough.

• i just don't think they find them all that attractive. I understand that some people do, but it's all about the preference. For the most part I don't think guys really care what us girls wear.

• if you actually looked at them for what they were, then you'd see how unattractive they are. the only reason you bought them was because everyone else had them, and the reason everyone else bought them was because some celebrities were wearing them back in 2004 or 2005. they're unflattering, they make your feet look like clubs and make you look like you have cankles. they also smell horrible and are made from tortured animals.

• They are sooooooo 2005.