Girls. What kind of pretty dresses do like to wear?

there's nothing more beautiful a girl can wear other than a dress in my opinion.

So what kind of dresses are you into. Would you wear them casually anywhere or for certain occasions?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Since I work in an office, skirts and dresses and skirt suits are the rule, but that's ok as I prefer wearing them anyway. Just my style. Maybe too girly, I guess. A-line, princess cut , flared and even some pleated styles are really cute. However, I'm really partial to the retro or vintage styles. Yesteryears fashions were so beautiful and are always my favorites.

• I know. The way girls used to dress was perfect. Elegant and appropriate.

• It is too bad. There shouldn't be an occasion to dress up nicely. Although sometimes those women put on make up and what not to make themselves pretty for hours, so I get why they wouldn't go like that everyday.

• Got a point there, but sometimes that's half the fun. Hours doing nails, makeup and hair for photos is great, but not sure I'd want to do it every day. The is or should be a happy medium for day-to-day, though.

• 0|0
    • That's isnjust gorgeous tbh. Love the white light tan dresses.

• Yeah, especially because they look great next to a tan

• All sorts of skin colors actually. There's girls with real white skin who just simply look like an angel dropped down haha. But yes, the contrast with a tan is amazing.

• I like colorful sun dresses paired with ballet flats on warm days to wear to school and other places. If I had to go out somewhere nice, I'd wear a classic little black dress or possibly a blue one. I also like dresses with a floral print or other designs on them.

• the flowers are so pretty. Sun dresses? i can't picture that but it sure sounds nice. Im trying to come up with some ideas for my girl to wear. I like it when she wears dresses.

• Casual cute dress.
    Short dress but not too short
    Floral dress
    but i like wearing a black skater skirt its cute got many compliments

• Hmm I gotta check it out

• I'm in love with floral!! Half of my dresses that are in my closet are floral. I mostly get fit and flare dresses because they work best for my body and they are really cute. I doesn't matter when I wear them, I mostly wear them casually anywhere.

• aww thats super cute. wearing dresses casually are just absolutely adorable <3

• I love dresses I have a ton they range from party dresses to work dresses to beach dresses

• Is that what you mostly wear?

• No I just have a ton of them. If I had more everyday ones I'd probably wear them more.

• Oh okay. Yeah, wearing dresses everyday would be something haha (winter)

• I like short silky casual dresses

• Beautiful. Love the silk, it forms to your body the best.

• Most of my clothes for summer are short dresses. I love wearing colorful short and flared dresses <3 unfortunately since I live in Ontario summer isn't that long :(

• Aah that's too bad. Short one piece dresses are super cute!

• Like all from this shop awesomeworld. co. uk

What Guys Said 0