Do girls find glasses more attractive or what?

I started wearing glasses recently and I've been getting a lot of compliments from women. I think I look worse with them on honestly.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• If you can look awsome wearing them, it shows a cool attitude and makes you more special compared to those that don't wear them

• I often love the look of glasses on guys. Of course, it's important that the frame and style of glasses suits your face well. I know some guys who look really silly because their glasses don't go with their face.

• I love guys with glasses. The guy I have a crush on wears glasses and it was one of the first things I noticed about him :D They can suit people really well and most women like them because it makes them think they're intelligent.

• I love them. ^-^ I'm pretty bummed because my hubby is planning to start wearing contacts.

• Maybe you look more approachable with them.

• It could be I still prefer contacts lol

• I like them :)

• Guys with classes are cute :)

What Guys Said 0