What looks sexy on a girl?

Boys: I'm trying to impress my boy because I never wear anything that really looks that good on me or is fitting, and I want him to be surprised when I see him next. What looks really good on a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• This? link

If you have the budget. :)

• Uhhh grosss.....that looks like a trash bag! but to each his own I guess ;)

• Fair enough fair enough that's about 10 years old. I'll find something newer... or better yet how about you do the online shopping and come back with some ideas, I'll look over them.

What Guys Said 2

• Now matter what your body type, tight tank top, short shorts and flip flops. Make sure your toes have a nice pedicure. dangle your flip flops in front of him and that is a real turn on. You will having him drooling in no time. tease him with you feet and you will have him begging for you.

• a really tite top, bu don't wear a bra nd it has 2 b completly wet wet ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Like, regular clothing? For shirts, tight and cleavagey, For bottoms, short skirts, shorts, or tight pants/jeans.

• I think guys like a girl who wears clothes that make her look good and show off her best features without giving too much away.Also when he can tell that you knows that you look good and have a lot of confidence, he'll be more attracted to you. So it doesn't really matter what you wear as long as you feel good, and like what your wearing, and that energy will kinda rub on him.