Guys! Is natural curly hair unattractive?

Do you like it or no?
What is your personal opinion and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not, i dont care if a girl has straight or curly hair because personality is always be on top

What Guys Said 21

• omg i love girls who have that... truthfully its super sexy lol

• Thanks! Do you prefer big/loose curls or small/tight curls?

• it doesn't matter all of it is beautiful... truthfully im tired of weave so if your natural then you got it made... man i love girls that are natural it means that you are lively and more fun to be with

• Haha good to know! Actually yes; I'd like to think I am lol

• I dated a girl back in the day who had really curly hair and I thought she looked really cute, and I preferred it to when she would straighten it, which wasn't often. Another girl I dated had curly hair too, but she straightened it everyday unless it was raining, in which case it would be all curls on deck, haha. With her I preferred it straight. Kind of depends on the girl, but I'd never say curly hair is unattractive.

• Okay, how can it not be attractive? What made you think that natural curly hair is possibly unattractive?

• Lol well many things haha
      For one I have read many comments of men who dislike it and I hear them saying it looks awful about ladies. Not all but some.

• I like curly hair. I also like straight hair too. The thing is I don't really have a preference of one over the other. Straighter hair on women is just seen as more popular this day and age. But from the late '70s to the early '90s, women used to spend lots of time and money getting their hair curled.

• It is attractive, but what kind of curls are you talking about? Like long curly that isn't a tight curl or what? Any pics you could show that relate to the Kind of curls your thinking of

• Long curly hair with wavy too (kinda look like curls that are made with a curly iron but with wave)
      A lady commented and provided pics check
      :)

• Yeah it looks good, I dont see girls with curls very often, unless they curl it with a machine

• Hehe thanks! (:

• Hell no ! Curly hair is gorgeous doll !

• Are we talking wavy? Tight short curls? Afro curls?

Its far to broad of a question to expect any serious answer :(

• Lol well what's your preference for each?
      I have like big loose curls and some of it is really wavy

• i hate curly hair. i like straight, silky hair.

• i like it and find it so attractive, some other folks won't agree,
    but if u feel confident, it will reflect on ur look!
    so just be confident about ur look

• Lol thanks so much! Yes I like pushing my hair back and messing with it while it's down haha
      I hate it when others do it because it gets frizzy lol

• Curly is better!

• Thanks for your opinion!

• I love natural curly hair on girl its unique you hardly see a girl with it I hope my future wife has it. My nephew has natural curly hair and he's my favorite haha.

• Haha aww :)
      Yeah I know many who straighten it and their hair is no longer curly
      I hardly straighten my hair

• It can be very attractive. I'll even go for the 'messy wild' look :)

• Lol yup! The messy look is common among us curly haired folks lol

• lol.. i wanna see a picture now. im curious

• There is a comment below with pictures which I described what it looks like lol
      Take a look

• Natural curly hair is the MOST attractive type to me!

• Long loose curls, yes. super curly and frizzy, no.

• I have the first! Lol thanks for your opinion

• frizzy, wavy and curly hair is so hot.

• Haha why you are one of the very few who thinks so! :) thanks!!

• Hehe awesome dude! :)
      Thanks for answering my question (:

• No problem. :)

• I perfer like wavy hair. Something between straight and curly

• no not at all

• Guys should like you for you, curly hair looks good though.

• As long as you are okay with my natural blonde hair I will be okay with your curly hair.

• Haha blonde hair is great because it's natural lol

• Lol well I have seen many bad remarks going with curly hair; how it's so messy, ugly, unkempt, how we look like lazies bla bla bla.. but I see your point.
      Don't worry! Don't dye your hair, many ladies (including myself) mind blonde hair.

• don't mind*

• If well maintained curly hair is stunning.

• Haha yes but maintenance is difficult with curly hair because it's as if it has rules has its own lol

• Yea but if you can put up with all the the unruliness, it really pays off. Curls can be super hot, they add their own sense of style.

• Lol that's true haha
      Thanks! :)

• On girls it's amazing, as a guy with curly hair I hate it since its very feminine.

• Lol thanks! Do you gave loose curls or small /tight curls?

• Haha true so therefore enjoy your curly hair while you have it!

• i LOVE curly hair on guys :D not femining at all dont worry lol

What Girls Said 5

• 5|3
    • They're all beautiful in my opinion!
      My hair is brunette and a mixture of the first and second pic lol the top and front is the second pic and the bottom hair is the first lol

• Haha thank you very much ! :)

• OMGOSHHHH! <3

• I have straight hair. I love natural curly hair. I always think it's attractive on women. As much as I want to pull it off I can't. Girls with natural curly hair. Embrace it. Hard to take care of from what I hear but it's definitely beautiful. My best friend and my ethics teacher has natural curly hair, I truly love it!!! Hehehe makes me feel jealous. I know I'm not a guy but I think curly hair is beautiful also all hair types.

• Haha thanks so much! :)
      Straight hair is beautiful, so manageable!

• I have tightly curled afro hair kinda like this but longer. I usually get quit a bit of compliments on it from guys, when I wear it down and out.

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...d76ba3a4829a.jpg

• Wow! Very pretty ma'am :)

• Lol exactly, sometimes I wish that had mermaid hair. Looks great wet and dry. How much does urs shrink up? Mine stair straight is between bsl and apl and fully shrinks up like this pic.

• Lol seriously I agree!
      Well I have loose big curls so it shrinks but not as much as yours. Either way it still looks like I have shorter hair haha

• I would say it depends on the girl.
    I like to keep my hair straight, I personally think i look more attractive with straigh hair.
    But once I have a shower/bath, my hair goes to it's natural state, curly.

• Ohh okay; to each their own. But straight hair is beautiful nonetheless

• I'd die for natural curly hair. Makes you look adorable.

• Aww haha thank you! :)