Which body type/outfit is most attractive to you? (No faces, of course) but I think you get the gist. Does one of them just stand out to you?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• B C and D look the same to me, but I guess B looks the best. Also, a poll would have been useful with this question :)

• I tried - wouldn't let me. Said the poll was "too long or too short" ... Maybe a GAG admin can help.

• Definitely B, and i love that outfit. Might just have to copy it...

• Im pretty much C lol

• B, C, Ds' bodies; C's outfit.

• Body type A?
    And maybe dress C b/c it wasn't too short. But I really didn't like any of the outfits.

• fair enough... Im a leg man... so you can see why this style is appealing to me...

• Just curious you think D has nice legs?

• From that angle, no. Very thin. Her outfit and shoes though, definitely a fan!

• I'm more like B.
    The outfit is nice too!

• I don't see how anyone can answer this without seeing the face. Most of those are nice bodies for women but a good looking body is meaningless without the face. What if those girls have ugly faces? They'd be worthless. Everyone knows that the face is more important than the body.

• Love A's shape, and outfit, and love B and D's outfits.

• Probably E, but I'm not sure...

• They look pretty much the same.. But I think B is the sexiest.

What Guys Said 11

• who are you asking? guys or girls? I personally find B very attractive... I think its cuz it has a bedroom factor.

• Girls or guys... Thanks for answering.

• Lol! Sounds like B Is really doing it for you...

• B and that body type WOULD do it for me... add a decent personality and I am set to go the distance lol

• B has the hottest bod, and I love the black/white combo its definitely works the best!

Helps that she is tanned too ;)

• B, C, D look fine.

• E not skinny, but not fat by any means, just right

• are those all pics of you just in different outfits? i like D pretty hot and love the heels!!! think those are the sexiest heels a girl can wear. not tacky stripper like but the platform is hot and kinda reminds me of something a sexy librarian or teacher would wear... can we get more pics plzzz? lol

• I'm 100% dude... no cross dressing here buddy. 5 completely different women.

• shit didn't really look and just assumed a chick was asking this... why the hell is a dude asking this question?

• Like em all, but D is kinda thin.

• Out of the 5 it's B. But... need more variety and less clothes to make an accurate choice.

• B is the most attractive looking to me

• I like the second one.

• B looks good i had to double check haha but C and D are runners up.

• B is the runaway favorite! :))
      they all look good to me --

• A has the nicest imo.