Nail Polish attractive or not?

Guy what do you think of girls with nail polish on? Do you find it unattractive, like she's trying too hard? Or do you think it makes a girl look better when she has nail polish on, that she cares about her nails?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't really care as long as their taken care of, then i don't mind if their polished or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • but you probably think its unnattractive when it starts chipping

• Um, well its not a turn on, but its understandable. Her nail polish is not always going to be perfect.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't really care but there are times when polish actually catches my attention. I don't think the girl is trying for anything special. She just wants to look the way she likes. Totally normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like it, red looks awful in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be very appealing, tho i think i prefer clear / french tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Hand nail polish is okay but for feet no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nail polish is sexy as hell! All colors and patterns!

Might be bcause my hand and foot fetish :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't look at girl's nails specifically , it wouldn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • French manicure is super hot. Everything else is kinda meh. And black is the worst, don't ever do black.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Don't worry about that. Do whatever you like with your nails, they're your nails not theirs. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that many men care, at least not where I live. I used to paint my nails almost daily a few years ago because I got bored to the color or print after a day lol. Now I rarely use nail polish, it's just not very important and plus I don't have long nails to actually look good.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like them painted. I think its very attractive :) I thought a lot of guys liked painted nails o_O

• Some guys do notice your nail polish and like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't guys think too much of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think most of them, even give a fuck.

1|0
    0|0