Is it okay to wear a little black dress to classes tomorrow?

I'm usually a jeans and t-shirt, and hoodie kind of gal. Pac Sun, AE. However, tomorrow is the last day of classes before Spring Break--would it be too tacky to pull out the little black dress? It's not formal event worthy in any way, just a simple black spaghetti strap A-line dress. Knee length, worn with black mid calf high boots. It's not something I'd normally do, and not something you'd normally see on girls in class, so I guess what I need most is some convincing. And is it maybe too revealing for class?

If it matters, I go to college, and it's California, so sun aplenty. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll get a lot of attention, that's for sure. I'm sure I would be completely distracted throughout class, "Wow she looks great" and "I wonder what she has planned already for break? Dang I forgot to plan anything! "

If you decide to wear it, just pretend like you don't consider it unusual to be wearing it. That will make the outfit work even better. If people detect that you are uncertain about it, or look uncomfortable, I think it would detract from the experience.

Have fun on Spring Break.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like a great idea, tomorrow is my last day before break as well, and I put together something a bit different for the day as well - I think a lot of people will be doing the same thing - you should too!

I say DO IT - gives guys who might be interested in you something to think about during break =]

• I think you should do it! All guys have fantasies about that "little black dress" (like how great you look in it) so be prepared for a lot of attention from the guys! I'll bet you look fantastic in it!

• Do it!!! So sexy!!!

What Girls Said 2

• Go for it! Change is healthy and you're gonna get mad compliments and attention so it'll be a nice ego boost :-) We all need those from time to time. It sounds very cute and chic with the boots adding a nice touch, so strut your stuff and hold your head high! And enjoy your spring break!

• Sounds cute and fun -- I think you should go for it. Just be ready for LOTS of attention.... :)