GIRLS... What is your favorite cologne that guys wear?

I'm trying to decide what cologne to buy what is the best? I had kenneth cole Black last time so anything other than that

Most Helpful Girl

• I Love Anything From Abercrombie And Fitch.

Mmmm.

All The Hollister Colognes Smell Good.

All The Mens Colognes From Victoria Secret.

That's All At The Moment.

=]]

What Girls Said 7

• Bath and Body Works has a really sexy scent that I've always liked... but I forgot what it's called. I know the word "Ocean" is in the title. Something like Ocean Breeze, Ocean Fresh...

• a lot of guys seem to use axe, which smells really good if its only used a little. too much smells too strong and its gross.

brute was a cologne that my older brother used to wear, it smelled pretty nice.

another one is tommy hilfigure, thts what it was called. that one smells really good.

• my boyfriend uses Burberry and I smells soooo good, but if you want a lighter fragrance use dolce & gabbana light blue

• Diesel's Only the Brave. Smells so yummy

• nothing better than playboy

• Ultra violet by Paco Rabanne =]

• hands down... VERSACE - MAN! my boyfriends brother wears it and its so amazingly sexy I just wanna jump on his neck!

What Guys Said 1

• I wear aqua di gio by armani...

or unforgiveable...by pdiddy..

those two get the most response from girls..