Girls, wearing thongs to sleep?

hii, just wondering how many of you wear them to sleep? I was at a sleepover at my friends and she wore just a thong and tank top to sleep... ya I felt weird asking her but isn't it uncomfy to sleep in one? I mean having a wedgie all night can't be good lol not to mention feeling pretty much naked :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Thongs are just a bad idea, and you shouldn't wear them!! There are scientific studies that show that wearing thongs increases the chances of getting a UTI!!!
    Seriously, are they really comfortable, or are you just wearing them because society says they are in style?
    I like cuddling my GF in soft, 'jammies' with sensible panties!! she's comfortable, and that's most important, to me!

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe she is use to sleeping naked and that's the closet she can be naked with u sleeping or she is a hot sleeper and she gets to warm when she sleeps. Most girls i know just sleep naked or just regular panties or a nightie when they sleep and sometimes pajamas.

• I don't imagine thongs to feel comfortable when sleeping. I suggest you avoid them when sleeping.

What Girls Said 6

• I wear a thong and tank top or baby T to bed during the summer. I live in San Diego so it can get pretty warm, if it's hot enough I will sleep naked

• Good for you. I Agree with you I live down south. When it get hot down here I do the same thing.

• I don't wear thongs to sleep. I find them uncomfortable.

• I find them just extremely uncomfortable when I wear them with anything. I don't even wear them unless I wear certain skirts or dresses but that's rare. I sleep naked xD

• Well I can never feel them.
    So they don't feel like wedgies to me.
    I basically sleep naked. It's more comfortable that way.
    When I'm at a friends I keep on a tank or a cami.

• no.
    if I would find them uncomfortable I wouldn't wear them at all. but since I wear them all day I don't see why I shouldn't do it at night too

• i sleep in a thong. they are the only undies i find comfy so...