How do I attract guys?

I want a responsible guy, caring and giving and romantic!

Where are they? How do you attract them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Attracting guys and getting the one you want is not the same thing. Guys are initially attracted to girls who have the physical qualities that get them going, and you can attract all kinds, from the one you want to a lot of insincere guys who want nothing more than to enjoy a sexual fling and also may not be what you want in a man.

So, be yourself but put your best foot forward in being attractive. Get out there and meet men and date. But, the bigger matter will be to take things slow with the guys you date and really get to know them before you allow yourself to fall for them or become physical. Carefully look at whether you think they have the qualities you want and then continue with the one that does.

What Guys Said 3

• Guys like girls who are able to stand on their own two feet, and confidence!

Just be yourself, be happy and be confident. You find that the world changes as soon as you have a positive outlook!

• They're all over the place. The key to attract them is to put yourself in a social situation where the odds of meeting them are more likely.

• they're there you just need to find them.

What Girls Said 2

• Oh there are a lot of guys like that. Actually many are like that. In where I live there is none of those though so I keep finding them in long distances and I end up missing and being miserable. LOL

Anyways, if the girl is a bitch he will treat her like one, but if she is not, and a girl who is special, he will treat her like a speacial woman. That's all you have to really know. These words always come out of the guys like you described.

• Be confident in yourself. Present yourself to where you think you look hot, and if you're confident you look hot some other people are going to think so too.