Should I get a nose piercing?

Would a nose piercing look ok on my face? Should I get one? Why or why not

I decided not to get it! It'll leave a scar and I don't want to look like I have a zit on the side of my nose. Thank you for the answers!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I normally against piercing unless in it is in the ear. However depends what type of earring you would wear. Hate that it may take away from the beautiful mole you have above your chin. Would say if it is a small one and position in nose matters.

What Guys Said 10

• No dont do it

• Ugh. Why do so many girls want piercings in the weirdest places? Keep piercings on your ears.

• if you like it do it and don't listen to anybody else

• Personally im against peircings but I think it would really look nice on you and match your persona. Just dont over do it and get tats all over your body and peices on your forehead or some ish.

• Nose piercings are way to sexy and you'll look hot being very honest here.. So get the piercing done like right now and try not to get the piercing on both ends. Once you get it done, do show us how you look :)

• I am usally against piercings on the face but visually see u with one seems pretty hot and your style but it your decision maybe a small. one be best like a stud.

• Please no.

• It's barbaric in my opinion, so no is my answer.

• NOOOOOOOOOOO! The look like a zit. Depending on which one you get. But i hate them!

• I think the nose peircings like the one sara bareilles has looks cool

What Girls Said 4

• yes I think it will look good on you

• yap they look great :)

• Hell to the yeah! You could def pull it off!

• Do YOU want a nose piercing?
    If yes then get one you can always take it out
    If no then why are you asking this question?

• I do, but I just want other input. I'm also scared about the scar that will be left