Sport bra with short gym shorts outfit?

Guys, what do you think of girls wearing a sport bra along with short gym shorts? Hoe does it look to you?

Girls, do you wear short gym shorts with a sport bra while doing active things? How does it feel wearing it?

Oh, forgot to insert a picture lol

www.lessbounce.com/.../...001-SHORT-4002_13861.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they're attractive especially if the girl has a great body. Make her body stand out.

What Girls Said 8

• I love wearing them. I wear a really cute bra from lulu lemon! And then I wear gym shorts that I got from dance a few years back that have angel wings on the back. Its super comfy and really sporty. I'm 14 so sometimes me and my mom will got to the gym and i'll wear that or I wear it at a trampoline place with dodgeball and a foam pit that I have locally wear I live, I also wear it for a jog or bike ride around my neighborhood. And apparently guys think its sexy.

• Id rather get sweaty and be in my comfort zone. if im not at a beach or in bed with my bf I don't consider that an option.

• It do around my house and it makes me feel fat. I prefer a baggy, cut up t and yoga pants.

• I wouldn't really want to wear that kind of outfit when doing physical activities. I personally think it's more to grab attention than anything. I usually wear tank tops or sleeved shirts with short gym shorts.

• I prefer wearing yoga pants and a tank top. Unless it's summer then yes, I will do gym shorts instead because they are more comfortable.

• No I dont. Yoga pants are life though

• I'm literally wearing a sports bra and spankies right now. Bwahaha.
    Its comfy.

• I wear a tank over my bra and usually yoga pants!

What Guys Said 2

• lol I think it is really sexy. Especially with those tight ones ( I think they're called spanks) it makes there butt pop and is really sexy XP
    I try to pretend it doesn't though cuz girls act like that makes you a perv (even though I think they want you to look otherwise they could wear baggy clothes to the gym like me)

• Just imagine seeing a girl doing an intense sweaty workout in them!

• I think it looks really good, except I don't much care for the color of the outfit in the pic. I'd have to think just wearing the sports bra on top would be especially comfortable on hot days, but I also know most girls would probably feel too exposed. Pity.