Ugliest trending fashion?

What do you feel is the worst?

Most Helpful Guy

• Uggs. Croc shoes. Sandals.

• Sandals?

• I call them sandals, I just don't get what you dislike about them...

• Flip-Flops!!! That's what they're called. I hate the sound they make when girls walk in them. That slapping sound. And I don't think they're cute in any way. Kinda boring-looking.

What Guys Said 15

• 2|0
  • hipster glasses... BLEEEEEH

• Anything high-waisted on girls. Puke.

• Those high-waisted shorts are too short like your entire ass is exposed come on now!

• Haha, I hear ya. Honestly, I'm probably just the equivalent of some guy trying to keep disco fashion alive in 1990, haha. Its probably just because my heyday was the mid-2000s, and I just want to hit the pause button during that time period. I used to love the jeans girls wore then. I'm trying to remember what they were called, we used sell them at A&F and Hollister, which is probably out of style as a brand now, or at least they've switched their style up. I want to say they were "low-rise flares." My problem with what's popular today is that half of it is stuff that was popular in the 70s or 80s, and we already figured out that it looks terrible. Now its like watching a fashion train wreck that we should have the sense to avoid but some idiot decide they'd bring it back, and the young crowd just doesn't know any better. Its a damn shame. I miss 2004 :,-(

• If a woman has some extra weight and she wears low rise jeans, all the extra fat is protruding over the top of the jeans. High waisted jeans cover the extra fat and make a woman look thinner.

• Well.. I don't really enjoy all these celebrity males wearing dresses.

• I guess, this is textbook definition of ugly

www.mancertified.com/.../Kala-Kaiwi.png

• Girls wearing leggings as pants or the tiniest of short shorts where I can see their butt. Girls wearing bras that I can see through their shirts. Guys sagging their pants.

• Three-fourth pants on both sexes !!!

• I hate it when people sag their jeans/pants, its annoying to look out, plus it is indecent. Who wants to see another guys boxers when your buying groceries? Or just walking down the street?

• Uggs! Uggh! I hate them!

• Those big ass bows that girls have in their hair lately. Please stop.

• High wasted shorts girls wear and high socks with shorts guys wear.

• We can all agree that its Crocs

• 6inch heels suck, they make some guys insecure.

• Skinny jeans and guys wearing those slip on dress shoes with no socks

• The resurgence of the codpiece...

What Girls Said 24

• 11|4
    • @unicornsandglitter ik! dont even get me started with the constant amount of people who refuse to stop wearing uggs! They've been out since I was like 4 years old because I remember getting a pair in 2004! Im 15 for crying out loud and they won't go away!

• 10|3
    • On the plus side, the wearer could stand in front of a window and act as a pair of curtains.

• Hahaha right :|

• Only skinny women of at least 1,70m height could pull that thing off. Me? With my mega wide hips (pear shape here!) and my 1,60m frame, I look like I was going to bed in those pants. But shit, are they comfy!

• i think the butt cheek shorts are the worst... i mean... dafuq? its like your showing your ass to anyone
    assets.splicetoday.com/.../...orts-in-miami-lb.jpg
    www.dailyrevelry.com/.../short-shorts-3.jpg

• I hapoen to like this trend. Sexually speakimg, I love womans butts.

• Uggs were pretty awful, but they're dying out, right?

• Over knee size boots. They are really too much. More than it should be.

thingd-media-ec3.thefancy.com/.../...56a6956ef.jpg

• It depends on what time of the year and what occasion its for. If you're going for a like biker look then i think its okay or you're going to the club its okay to be a little :outthere" but not too much. And I think those boots are pretty tame in comparison to some of the stuff girls wear or barely have on anything lol

• I useD to have those boots! They were awsome

• @SirenDep as I understood from here, I am the only one who doesn't like it :D lol

• on men:
    - skinny jeans on an adult. On teens it's still forgivable.
    - socks and sandals
    - those girly-looking cardigans with wide collars. Unless you're gay (or want people to think you're gay), avoid them!
    - those too-deep v-neck shirts that displays your chest hair. Unless you're gay (or want people to think you're gay), avoid them!
    - sagging pants. what? easier to drop when you want to fuck a drunk prostitute? They make people look like dwarfs
    - too-big or too-tight t-shirts that were popular back in the 90s. Unless you're gay (or want people to think you're gay), avoid too tight t-shirts!
    - big metal necklaces. Makes a guy immediately look either like a russian mob man, or badass-wannabe douche. I think leather accessories are way classier on guys and most guys can pull it off.
    - those hairstyle where the sides are almost shaved off and the hair is long on top of the head. Makes a guy look like a douche or a bird, depends on the length of the hair on the top.

On women:
    - leggings worn as pants. If you're an adult and have hips, you should avoid them at all costs!
    - galaxy leggings and those ugly winter print leggings. They're for lounging at home, not for going to class!
    - Ugg boots. Uggh! Makes your feet look like elephant feet.
    - crocs. Seriously, they're not even comfortable.
    - those butt cheek shorts. what, your butt cheeks are public property now? Un less you want people to think you're a whore, avoid them!
    - those super long, 3-D nails. How do you even operate your phone with those talons? Makes you look like a spoiled princess who's never had to work for shit in your life.
    - midi anything (bottoms that end under the knees and above the ankles). Only look good with tall slender girls (model bodies)
    - unnatural-looking eyebrows or eyebrows that doesn't match your head hair.

• I like skinny jeans and rockabilly hairstyles on men!
      Leggings can look as good or as bad as any other piece of clothing. Patterned leggings are cool!
      Midi is flattering to me. I'm medium height to short, but my thighs are noticeably bigger than my calves, and thus I hide them, showing only the most slender part of my feet. On the rest I totally agree, especially for booty shorts, which are totally slutty

• @SirenDep: sorry that my taste is different than yours (not sorry)

• Sandals with socks. I just can't...
    tokyofashion.com/.../...uku-2013-07-05-DSC1403.jpg

• For me it is a jumbo size trend since i cannot pull it off lol (im short lol)😛
    gdimg1.gmarket.co.kr/.../378664895.jpg

www.shefinds.com/.../boxycoats-598x340.jpeg

• Let's see...
    tights with shorts or skirts
    car lashes (even though it's not on people)
    bleached out high wasted leggings (most people with guts or no ass love to wear them maybe I would not hate them so much if people suitable bodies wore them).
    Rain boots when it is not raining
    Big stupid bows on headbands
    Coke bottle glasses with the lens cut out
    Giant french braid updo that is for old ladies
    Guys bleaching a patch of their hair golden brown or honey blonde
    Guys cutting a patch of their hair off lol
    Guys wearing skinny jeans
    Guys sagging
    PLAID

• Overalls are making a comeback. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that

• Aztec prints. Just no.

• Jeggings and see through leggings. Seriously "ladies" you look like 90's hookers, which is obviously the style at the moment if Miley Cyrus is anything to go by, but seriously, they look cheap as anything. Who wants stretchy skin tight painted on fake jeans? Could you get more trashy looking?

• Shaving your eyebrows off and drawing them back on D:
    HAHA at my brother's school most of the girls did this and the teachers made them take off their makeup... so literally they had no eyebrows :P

• Saggy pants, men wearing skinny jeans, high waisted pants/skirts for women, crocs, and undercuts.

• Neon clothes

• I don't like overalls or dungarees

• I don't Crocs eeewww and
    I agree with @staciebee Uggs are awful.

• Uhh I still see sagging. I hate with a passion sagging!!!

• Sagging pants?

• @staciebee its where the guys where pants that are too big and you can see their boxers and underwear... etc. They look stupid and like they don't know how to shop for themselves.

• Overalls! Why in the world are these making a comeback?

• I dont know if its still in fashion but feather earings I dont find attractive

• crocs, uggs, toms and hunter boots. Gross. Galaxy print is also getting kinda old

• Uggs. yes I know it's f*cking "too short"!

• harem pants, maxi dresses and midi skirts