Girls, do you think guys who have wear tank tops and have large muscles look like douche bags?

I was born naturally with very large muscles, plus I work out and do sports to stay in shape. I have always wanted to wear tank tops, but haven't because whenever I see another guy in one that I don't know I assume he is a douche bag who is really into himself (and I would say 3/5 times this is true). I don't want to be THAT guy. Girls, what do you think of guys who wear tank tops and have large muscles?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I like tank tops on men. Being muscular is good as well. What is bad, in my opinion, is showcasing your muscles by stretching them all the time, being cocky, always talking about sports and treating other people like you are superior compared to them

• The clothes don't make the man a douchebag, that's the way he acts. Actually if I saw a nice liking, well mannered good looking, muscled guy in a sleeveless tee / muscle shirt I'd take a second look. I like it when my fiancé wears them.

• "I was born naturally with very large muscles" LMAO!!! I'm gonna laugh at this all day 😂😂😂😂😂

As long as you aren't wearing one in the winter time when it's this cold it should be alright.

• It's just a shirt... it dosent automatically make him a douche bag

• The bigger the muscles & the tighter the tank, the better.
    Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve it.
    Even if some men are "roid abusers".

Black tribal tatts get extra bonus points :P

• I don't really think anything..
    Didn't know there was a stereotype like that, lol.

• I pretty much always think they look like douce bags. Just not my thing I guess lol

• Only if he acts like a douche bag.

• No, i think its a turn on

• No, it depends if he's taken way to much time on other things like his hair clothes and shoes.

What Guys Said 1

• That's why I just wear the sleeves and cut out the chest section.