Do you prefer girls with make up or none at all?

Guys do you actually prefer girls wearing make up or none at all. Answer honestly.
And girls why do you wear make up?

Most Helpful Guy

• none at all

What Guys Said 9

• I prefer natural beauty over make up. If make up then only to enhance and not completely alter the look.

• None. But that doesn't mean I won't appreciate her efforts if she feels insecure. I'll just have a good time settling her insecurities all day.

• A little bit of basic makeup and that's it. Why can't girls still not understand that here?

• Lol. Makeup is not a bad thing. As long as it doesn't alter your natural charisma. Of course I'm not a professional at that. A little touch up that makes you look better is good. But spending a lot of money on makeup is useless. Coz Ya we donno shit about makeup so we won't be able to appreciate the cash that you spent. And we do hate real life barbie dolls. But as far as I have seen, most girls are pretty good with their brushes and liners and lipsticks.

• "get rid of the make up" is what i say all the time. I want to see the girls face, not beauty products on display.

• Little or none. Unless there is a need like a formal event, then it is up to her.

• Smokey eye is what I want and about all I need.

• I like them without make up

• I'd prefer not all that much, if any. A little touch up is fine, but if you look like The Joker when you're done, that's going too far.

I don't really understand why women do that stuff anyways. But hey, I'm a guy. What do I know?

What Girls Said 8

• I wear eyeshadow/eye makeup sometimes because I'm good at it and I like putting it on..
    Also I look really young and makeup helps me look a little more. ... mature :p
    I NEVER wear blush though cause my cheeks are naturally pink.
    But makeup is fun.

• I think that putting on subtle make-up works the best. Most of the time a natural shade of blush, eyeliner and mascara are more than enough!

• Most guys here will just say they prefer none at all, but let's face it: most guys on the streets don't even recognize when a girl is wearing make up unless it's really obvious like lipstick, eyeliner and eyeshadow.
    Therefore, instead of asking this question here, you can try and go out with no make up, then with make up on and you will get the results first hand.

• I wear eyeliner and blush cos I'm insecure and makeup makes me look close to my age whereas without it, I look much younget

• Guys think they want us to wear no make up. They're like "oh I want her to look natural", but by "natural, " they mean, "kim kardashian". Do what makes you feel beautiful. Because guys have no clue about makeup

• I wear makeup because I like the way it looks and it's fun to apply. I never go overboard though

• I wear nothing apart from foundation thats it, i prefer being natural and I absolutely hate makeup I dont like the feel of it on my face. I always said why would girls cover up under makeup to not show what they truly look like naturally, it doesn't make sense to me personally.

• When I don't wear make-up, a few guys notice me.
    When I wear natural-style make-up, many guys notice me.