Men wearing scarfs, your opinion?

I'm planning to change my dressing style a bit. I'm curious as to what people think about men wearing scarfs, is it classy or is it another hipster style?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they look great! If you feel comfortable in them, and they look good on you, wear them! Personally, I think they look really nice on a guy when paired with a nice coat, but I'm not a huge fan of just wearing them with regular shirts as a part of the outfit. I know lots of girls who do like that look - it's just not my favorite. Wear what makes you feel good, and you'll look great no matter what!

What Girls Said 10

• HAWT! do it!

• It will depend on your physical appearance and the season

• DDDOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT !!!

• Some suit it, others don't.

• Not a fan.

• I find it classy.

• Definitely nice :). I think you should go for it

• I think it's nice; maybe some neutral colour (gray or something).

• I generally like them on guys. Especially when they wear them with long coats. I consider it very classy.

• Some men look alright wearing scarfs...
    41.media.tumblr.com/.../...aYVAZ1sksmiwo1_1280.png

What Guys Said 8

• Depends upon how you wear it. Where them classy, they're classy, style it like a douche, look like a douche.

I wear them all the time (when weather makes it reasonable, of course). Quite classy. Especially when it's cold out and everyone is wearing the same charcoal grey topcoats, you can use a scarf to add a little a bit of color. I sometimes use a French Knot and tuck the ends into my topcoat--adds just a bit of color that's brings attention to your face. My favorite is the Overhand Knot--I think it looks really classy, especially if think of it like a tie, make sure it has good width at the neckline.

• I think its extremely suitable in cold weather areas and NYC

• Some idiot thought I was a homosexual because I was wearing my scarf, but you have to reduce the chances of getting a sore throat and a cold and a bronchial infection somehow. I'd wear a scarf primarily for its function, not for its looks.

• So wearing something classy is homosexual now wtf. fuck em haters bro just stick to it if it makes you feel good

• One thing I learned so far is that the more the guys hate you the girls love you

• @James0 the person who accused me of being "gay" based on my scarf was a female, lol

• I think it can look stylish. Also it's functional for keeping you warm. I wear a plain, dark-blue one outside when it's cold.

• Think, aw look, that guy is trying to start a fasion statement but failing... XD, just kidding, do what you want man!

• Go for it, it can look pretty nice. Be weary on how you wear it though because some people may assume you are gay or something because of it. I wear scarfs occasionally and i think it looks pretty nice.

• it is classy lolz! i wear scarfs only when its winter! why? bec its cold :p

• When I lived in wisconsin I had to lol, everyone does so its not weird. Then i started wearing it when I moved back to ga and people liked it. Just rock it right with what you are wearing. Club Room makes good ones for men, and final recommendation is stick to a solid color one. Flannel looks cheesy.