Natural vs. "Fake" look?

Guys, do you like a girl that's more natural or she has that "fake" look with a lot of makeup and all. And girls, what look do you prefer and why?

I personally like natural girls but a load of makeup isn't a deal breaker.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Girls can look natural with makeup and still look beautiful. But shh don't tell guys that ;) the truth is, if girls went 1000000% natural everyday no makeup, no fixing hair, no flattering clothes all day this is what most of us would look like:
    Natural:
    timnaa.files.wordpress.com/.../...ut_makeup_12.jpg
    Don't complain.

• You should post a pic of you without make up to further enhance your point.

• I don't need to, I already made it very clear and even had a pic with a perfect example.

• @overachievinglunatic and most guys don't go for girls that look like their sister. I've posted a few in my life, and believe me they got a lot less likes than my made-up ones

• I think guys say that they want a girl to look natural, but most can't tell that we're almost all wearing makeup. When guys say "natural" they probably mean "kim kardashian". lol

• oh you couldn't be more wrong. We know when you're chisseling your face with makeup. Okay, we don't notice subtle things, but we do notice when you use a lot. Do you really think we guys are that blind?
      and it looks fake!

• haha, I was overexagerating to make a point. Yeah, Kim kardashian wears a lot of makeup. My boyfriend never notices when I'm wearing makeup or no makeup though. haha.

• On a day to day basis I'm natrual, barely wear any makeup because I just don't have the time and effort to put into it everyday. But sometimes, yes. I love to put on makeup, doll myself up and what not. At this point thought I don't really care about what a guy wants me to look like, I just do whatever makes me feel comfortable.

• Makeup is a hobby for me but I can go out with my natural face and do so fairly often. Honestly probs prefer myself with makeup though

• Natural :) I rarely wear make-up, I could probably count on my hands how many times I wear make up in a year lol.

• I do not wear makeup. Tbh guys go crazy over a well applied pound of makeup.

• I prefer makeup

• being natural is way easier. Less of a process

• natural.. putting on make up is fun.. removing it is a bitch!

• most guys will say natural and then chase after girls with a ton of makeup

What Guys Said 6

• I'd say natural.

• if she puts make-up to make a personal style like emo it's fine

• Natural all day. I don't want to go out thinking you look like Beyonce when in reality you look like my ass cheeks.

• Whatever is hotter up close.

• Natural allllllll day.

• I prefer the natural look because it looks a lot more real and has more appeal to it.