Are scars a turn off?

If a girl has scars would that be considered a turnoff?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are self-conscious about them, definitely, If not, then no, definitely not.

What Guys Said 3

• Generally it doesn't matter to a lot of guys. I mean for the most part a guy is just looking at you or your body and usually the guy will like what he sees. Scars don't usually change that. OK sometimes they're a little bit of a put off for me, if they're the kinds of scars you got from if you were a cutter in your teens, but still it's not always that bad. Try not to worry too much about it. My Girlfriend has a scar on her lip, I think it looks kinda cool.

You'll be FINE!

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. Did my advice help?

• Definitely not a turn off.

• what types of scars?

• They're just like small little scars on my upperleg. they're not acne scars though.

• Nope not really, that doesn't sound like a turn off plus even you were my girlfriend I would just ignore them

What Girls Said 3

• YES! it's a turn off by boys...

• not a turn off

• I have a couple scars. I don't think they are a big deal.