Do you think this dress is flattering?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with anon up there ^, I don't think it looks good on her.

It could look good on a girl with a slimmer figure, or a girl with a more cleavage-y chest but I don't think it looks good on her specifically. It looks like it's pulling her boobs to the side almost, and makes her shoulders look broad and her waist look bigger than it probably is.

I just don't think it fits her well

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it makes her look wide, partially because of the way it makes her boobs look. she has a nice body too so i'm sure she could find much better dresses. it's flattering on her butt/hips i think, but the rest is just terrible. :/

What Guys Said 15

• Same opinion as most... it's not real flattering. The dress is nice, just not on this person. You need some pretty amazing tits to go braless like this... otherwise their are just flopping around. Sorry, this one isn't for me... and she would look a lot prettier in a different choice of dress. Again, this is just my personal opinion. Some guys probably think this is hot as hell... and that's why there's all types.

• Nope, looks stupid.

• i'd use it as a carpet

• It's revealing and she has a good body, hence arousing, but it's not actually pretty.

• Tops (boob reveal) is kinda weird shape. But if choice is boobs hidden or as-is, I like the boobs showing. (I'm partial, so may be bad reviewer.)

• My brother is sitting here and says your breast look like the grand cannon and you show no cleavage

• She looks good, but it is not flattering.

• No, it's skanky. No elegance at all.

• Eh, i really don't like it. I have never liked clothing on women that goes for the sexy look.

• I think it does.. but that's just my opinion.. more important than whether or not I feel like it looks good (or anyone else for that matter) is does the person who's going to wear it feel good when wearing it. Does it make her pretty? :)

• It would look good if it did not look like someone tore the top of the dress open.

• Can we see it on a hot girl?

• yes it's nice and slutty

• only if you have boobs to show off...

• Nice dress but I dont think demi lovato wears it well

What Girls Said 3

• it would look good if it wouldn't show that much of her chest. she didn't got the boobs to fill it out

• I'm sure she could find a dress that suits her body type a bit better.

• I like it on her, just not her chest. Her boobs aren't full enough.