What is your opinion on glasses?

Girls: what is your opinion on guys who wear glasses?
Guys, what is your opinion on girls who wear glasses?
What do you think of my glasses? Do they look good on me?

i can't use contacts. I have a chronic dry eye condition, so they scratch my corneas. Also, I have a +2.25 +2.5 prescription. Kinda strong, i know.
mine are oakleys, just in case the brand matters.

Most Helpful Guy

• Man you should have added a pool becuase most people will just say you look nice whit glasses just to get upvotes or best awnser but you look normal won't really matter if you use them or not

What Girls Said 10

• I think that it matters on what kind of glasses you wear. If they suit your face structure, eye structure, etc... If you're not wearing thick rimmed glasses that don't suit your face, than it's attractive. I have glasses too and I asked the same question. You can look at the comments if you want: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1178883-guys-is-glasses-a-turn-off

Hope this helped!

• I think you look pretty good with glasses :) It's difficult to say without having anything to compare it to.

I think they can be quite a fashion statement, some people can really rock them. I never really got the hang of that but whatever. I've been told that my glasses make me look older which is good I guess. The only problem is that I look kinda nerdy, and the glasses don't really help that, but whatever XD

The only thing I hate is when people wear glasses without prescription. It's like, I know people with glasses are cool, and you really wanna be one of us, but STAHP, the party is invites only XD

• I think they are soo cute! I love it when a guy wears glasses. You're glasses look just fine on you :)

• I like glasses on dudes. Makes them look studious haha.

I also wear my glasses a lot. Nbd.

• I've always had a thing for guys with glasses. I find it cute most of the time.

Your glasses look pretty nice on you, by the way. But your outfit (cap and all) in your picture does not go well with the glasses, lol just a thought :)

• I have glasses. I wear them sometimes but there for my eyesight but also for fashion as well. I've had many people say i suit glasses. I dont mind a guy wearin glasses as long as they dont look to geeky. I like the big bixed ones

• depends really lol
    but most people look good in glasses :D

• do i look good in them?

• LOL ! didn't even notice them in the pic :D haah

and yea! i really like them :D
      have you tried the big black ones? I don't know what theyre called lol
      but I've seen people who look a little like you really pull it off :D tbh though your current ones are just fine ^_^

• I never really fit the ray-ban look. I don't know if its just me, but I've always thought oakleys looked a lot better.

• I really like glasses on guys. Your glasses look quite alright on you.

• Glasses are fine but of course you will look beeter whit no glasses like anyone in my opinion

• I like girls on glasses (and some guys too)

What Guys Said 2

• Glasses on girls is great!

• Makes them look kind and approachable.