Why do people hate on women with hair extensions pr that wear wigs?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never heard people say that they hate those. I don't hate them. But I don't prefer girls wearing or using those because they are not real hair on her. That's not the girl's real, natural hair. I don't wanna see fake her on the girl. I wanna see her real hair.

What Guys Said 3

• im gonna assume because its fake. but i don't hate on them.

• Because it's not real.

• and? What's wrong with fake hair?

• Well I don't flat out hate it or the way it looks it's more of a restricter from my perspective like for example the girl might not go swimming or stay out in the rain or for a more sexual nature I worry that If I pull onto it it might fall out, hope this helps!

• If they are good extension they will stay in even when swimming, you just have to pull them back into a ponytail same with the rain. That's also what umbrellas are for. If you pull on a girl's hair regardless she's going to lose a few strands. Same with a weave

• I guess I haven't seen the good extensions yet but that was just my opinion doesn't mean every guy feels the same way

What Girls Said 3

• Because people aren't comfortable with fakeness in style or In a persons personality. I like them though. They're pretty. I tried to wear one but I couldn't get my hair flat enough to make the wig look not stupid. I tried a weave but my hair was too soft and it started slipping out LOL!!!

• Really, they hate on them? People hate on everything hahaha..

• People do not hate on down it's all in your head. The only people that are hated on for wearing wigs or extensions are the people who lie and say they don't have them when it's obvious that they do