Would you like a girl with tank tops and tight jeans?

guys- would you like this look? girls- what can I do to make my look a little better? I absolutely LOVE to wear tight tight jeans and tank tops. but the thing is I don't know if guys like girls who dress like me. I'm not the preppy cheerleader who wears booty shorts and half tank tops. I wear clothes like skinny jeans, really tight jeans, Nike high tops, ankle socks, 2 tank tops and I usually have my hair down. is this the kind of look you would take in a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hot. No two ways about it.

What Guys Said 8

• That's pretty much the "classic" look for girls in the laid back style. It's pretty timeless and always looks great on a girl.

• It's a casual look that girls have been wearing since the '80s or earlier and it's never gone out of style and probably never will.

• "Really tight jeans" Wow I don't mean to be disrespectful but even just the thought of that is a major turn. Most guys would be really turned on by you're "really tight jeans".
    As for the rest of your style Yes you have nice style :)

• That's hot. Digging the nike shoes. Yeah, I love that look on a girl.

• Sounds cute to me. I love girls that dress like that. Wear what makes you comfortable. I actually dress the same way sometimes.

• That plus sneakers is hot.

• sounds good but don't wear it year round

wear dresses sometime and flats

change it up a bit =)

• YESYESYES absolutely love it! it looks superhot and it doesn't look like you try too hard, I hate girls that try too hard and have to vary their clothings all the time and end up wearing weird stuff, tight jeans and tanktop is the hottest and casual look you can get! I love it on girls.

What Girls Said 2

• I pretty much live in tank tops and jeans in the summer. I'll wear a dress or shorts every now and then, but there's nothing wrong with a tank top and jeans, especially if it's what you like to wear.

• I think that's a great style! If you want to make it a little better, or a little different, add a belt or a long necklace type thing... :) but stick to your style! :)