Hi thinking of getting a Genital piercing (s) what do you women and men think would have it done have one already if so then how was it?

Hi guys I'm thinking about getting a genital piercing done but not sure if it's worth going for as I'm not too sure what the opposite sex would think so what would you girls think is it a turn on Or... A turn off? and guys your comments are welcome

Most Helpful Guy

• Do it because you want to. Who gives a shit what others think unless it's your significant other.

What Girls Said 1

• ewwwwwwww dont !

What Guys Said 2

• I think that's a very weird and bad place to get piercings. Not what genitals are for.

• Like how does that even work? If you get a prince albert, doesn't it hurt like fuck when you're having sex?

• Well I guess not after you have given it Time to heal and the skin it the largest organ in your body

• It's still tender if you have your ears pierced and someone yanks on the earring or it gets caught

*shudder*.

I'd never knowingly do something that could mess up sex.