Do you regret any of your tats?

I'm not sure I regret it, but I have a half finished tattoo on my ribs. I foolishly believed a friend that he had been a tattoo artist. He offered to give me a tat for free. I jumped at the chance. Bad idea. He gave me a botched tattoo that I will some day have a professional finish. But I don't necessarily regret it. It shouldn't be to hard to get fixed. I learned he was a lying bastards out of the deal, so not all was lost.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• "No Ragrets"

• absolutely not... but I chose things that had meaning to me and an artist that was really good at it. The one thing I wish I had done was get the two larger tattoos in color and someday, I'll have them colored in.

• A friend of my family once had a tattoo that completely failed. He really regretted it. Few months ago, he found out there was an amazing tattoo artist who lived not that far away from him. His tattoo got changed into another tattoo (which actually looked good)

• Nope. I have a rib tattoo and a tattoo on my hip thy I'm in love with. They're in cool places so they're only visible when I'm naked or in like a bikini

• Never let a friend give you a tattoo. Always stick with the true golden artist. Remember, you get what you pay for.

• never had one !
    huzzah !

• My best friend regrets hers.

She won a free tattoo of a rose for some event so she ended up just picking a random picture out of a book of a rose and got it on her shoulder. She keeps going back and forth between getting it removed and getting a cover up.

Maybe the lesson is to stay away from free tattoos lol

What Guys Said 1

• No, but I do regret eating Taco Bell for lunch today.