What is sexier: A push up bra, or no bra?

For small boobs like A or B cup.

1|0
5|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the cloths but for A and maybe B cup breasts I would choose no bra. A push up bra doesn't make that much of a difference and possibly doesn't have any necessity.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Definitely no bra. Nothing hotter than seeing a girl rock her little boobs with confidence!

I love small boobs so see no benefit in trying to make them bigger and missing the real beauty of them

1|0
    0|0
  • no bra (filler)

0|0
    0|0
  • About even. But if with a fancy gown go pushup. Otherwise I love seeing a little nipple. Big or small, they are all good!

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • No bra.
    @&(7@@(6;:468

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the clothe.

0|0
    0|0
  • No bra is much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me push up or no bra.. neutral.

0|0
    0|0
  • no bra is the best baby

0|0
    0|0
  • I always felt pushups were false advert. but, on the other hand, why would I want to see a 70 year old woman with no bra on... yikes

0|1
    0|0
  • Push up bra, it's not very sexy, it looses appeal if a girl is always bra less. You want to see it more the more frequently your not able to see it properly

0|0
    0|0
  • Push up bra

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I like a push-up bra because it makes cleavage. But with some tops or dresses you really can't wear a bra and that's fine too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Am sure if it was possible every girl would simple say... NO BRA. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • push up bra because it makes for a nice display

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends I think on what it looks like. Maybe if you need support, it could be unattractive with no bra

0|0
    0|0
  • No bra.
    All bras and thongs on the floor.. That is the best

0|0
    0|0