What is sexier: A push up bra, or no bra?

For small boobs like A or B cup.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the cloths but for A and maybe B cup breasts I would choose no bra. A push up bra doesn't make that much of a difference and possibly doesn't have any necessity.

What Guys Said 12

• Definitely no bra. Nothing hotter than seeing a girl rock her little boobs with confidence!

I love small boobs so see no benefit in trying to make them bigger and missing the real beauty of them

• no bra (filler)

• About even. But if with a fancy gown go pushup. Otherwise I love seeing a little nipple. Big or small, they are all good!

• 1|0
  • No bra.
    @&(7@@(6;:468

• It depends on the clothe.

• No bra is much better.

• It doesn't matter to me push up or no bra.. neutral.

• no bra is the best baby

• I always felt pushups were false advert. but, on the other hand, why would I want to see a 70 year old woman with no bra on... yikes

• Push up bra, it's not very sexy, it looses appeal if a girl is always bra less. You want to see it more the more frequently your not able to see it properly

• Push up bra

What Girls Said 5

• I like a push-up bra because it makes cleavage. But with some tops or dresses you really can't wear a bra and that's fine too.

• Am sure if it was possible every girl would simple say... NO BRA. :)

• push up bra because it makes for a nice display

• Depends I think on what it looks like. Maybe if you need support, it could be unattractive with no bra

• No bra.
    All bras and thongs on the floor.. That is the best