Would ANY girl wear this?

link

I'm just curious to find out if any girls would actually wear anything like this.

I'm trying to think how would this work?

Like would you wear it on a windy day?

Does it stay down?

Doesn't it seems suited for the bedroom?

In my opinion its way to trashy.

I have never called any article of clothing trashy

Most Helpful Girl

• :s lol that top is a bad combination of fabric, ruffles, and elastic bands. Sure there some people who will wear it (theres crazyy people in the world lol). But personally, I don't know how it even stays in its place lol, even if they used tape it would hurt to take it off, so it would kill the mood in the long run. No, I wouldn't wear that

What Girls Said 12

• That alone, no freakin way, but I'm sure there are girls out there who would wear it with a top underneath.

By the way, it does say "Night Tops" at the top of the page.

• Maybe over a white tank top it would look cute, but if it's the only shirt being worn, it belongs in the bedroom.

• no

• Hahaha, no. TACKY. I don't think it's for everyday - or at least I hope not. :S

• holy mother of pete! Ew, definitely not ALONE like that.. I don't think its even suppose to be worn like that.. obviously just advertizing.. but maybe with a strappy tee underneath. all depends on the occasion..

• Yeah, in the bedroom over my nightdress, that's why it's called Night Top.

And not every time, why I need something like that when I want to sleep, so it's definitely

just for those nights with seduction games XD

• I could see a girl wearing that over another shirt, maybe, but never just that in public unless you work in a strip club...

• I would consider that lingerie...

but yeah I would wear it, it's really cute.

But only in the bedroom.

• ew no, never. you couldn't even pay for $100 to wear that out

• over a shirt yea

• never

• Hell no

What Guys Said 2

• Go to Vegas. The answer is yes, some women would. As for "real life", there's no way any woman would put this on.

• That would be a bedroom only piece of clothing, akin to lingerie.