Girls, and guys if they like, do you like pleated skirts?

This week, a female collegue was wearing a pleated skirt that was standing at an angle of at least 30% away from her body... call it the parachute look.

Well, that was a bit "overkill" as far as pleated skirts are concerned. But this is just an example of a very cute one that I'd like.
2.bp.blogspot.com/.../Pleated1.png

So girls, you like pleated skirts? Guys, you like when girls dress up in these?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• 0|0
    • Oh yes, especially the first one... and I think that small girls look best with them because a short pleated skit looks best but of course the girls should not be looking "semi-naked". She must feel good in it as well :-)

• yes but not often, i dont feel very secure with a skirt at all when im around people and on a cold day, but when i do its almost often a pleated skirt, but i only started to since i was 18 when i gained the confidence to cosplay :)

@LittleSally 's first example is my kind of skirt but less to no frills, i often wear it to school (light dress code), i have fair hips but not much of a butt, im perfectly happy with mine though :)

• Haha, good that you found the courage to go for skirts... obviously they're cute on a girl :-)

• here most girls wear pants in all sectors of the city, the upper class tend to wear brand pants and shorts without leggings, stockings or pantyhose's, the lower class tend to favor shorts more, and skirts is very rare for most people, only girls who are cosplayers or comfortable with it wear skirts and often with shorts underneath and most girls i know who do are either half jap/kor or full jap/kor

almost all girls here dont wear leggings, stockings or pantyhoses because its a temperate country, though all my teachers in elementary wore it, but it fell out of favor by highschool, in my college girls who wear skirts also wear leggings but almost never stockings, mainly because its freezing cold in school, strangely though there are very few girls who wear shorts in school

• Interesting! Here you see, when it gets cold, that you get a random mix of pants, leggings and skirts or dresses with pantyhose. Often in winter with boots instead of shoes.

• 0|0
    • Wow! That's attractive, although I wonder if some girls would not consider the top left picture a bit too short? She's pretty and guys won't look away. But wouldn't the girl feel "semi naked"?

• ya I miss him. He was my best friend. I told him everything and he never judged me.
      It never get easier no matter how long they have been gone. He beat cancer twice but it got him the 3rd time round. He was 82 so he had a long life.

• Oh dear, that cancer story was not nice... well I'd say try to conserve the nice memories :-)

• These skirts look really cute.
    encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images
    So does this one.
    encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images
    And this skirt is worn with the right amount of sass it'll look really very good.
    encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

• Wow! The middle one is extremely attractive! The top one is nice, the lower one not really my thing but if my girl would like it, me too :-)

• Do I like the look of pleated skirts? Yes I do.

I like that the lines actually help to elongate the legs appearance, as well as emphasis them.
    They can show off your actually legs even without revealing too much of the legs. Other skirts, like pencil skirts are good for the figure and body shape, while pleats work with the legs.

In other words, pleats are good for legs, plus they're cute.

• I totally agree! I also had the feeling they look better on small girls and the reason could be what you explain. They help to elongate the legs appearance.
      Conclusion: they're cute :-)

• I prefer pencil skirts when I need to dress up.

• Yeah, a nice one looks really classy. You'll show the look and make the impression you want to, for sure!

What Guys Said 3

• they look okay. I don't have anything against them. for now. I've never seen a girl wear one in the flesh though

• Haha, keep looking out. And I don't think it's cute when "too much flesh" is showing. But something like 10 to 15 cm above the knee, for a young girl, is very very cute!

• Yes, I love girls that dress nicely and put effort in. I think pleated skirts look very nice though I can't really recall seeing girls wear them, though I am sure I have at least once or twice.

• Well, they're not that common. But when I see them I generally find it a very fresh and attractive look :-)

• Ya, Like 'em without the tights. It can be longer, no probs. The tights make her look stylish

• I like them with or without. Will also depend on the temperature of course.