Sexiest place on the female body for a tattoo (pics)?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not about where you get the tattoo done. I personally have wanted a tattoo for a long time but have been still 'deciding' on it for quite a few YEARS now lol.

I don't recommend tattoos to anyone just like smoking but if someone wants one tattoo or to smoke I don't stop them ;-) just because the credit or damage is permanent :-D

I personally think well done tattoos look very sexy and sensual. I've seen tattoos on backs, arms, necks, cleavage, waist, hips, lower back. thighs, calves, bellies, ankles etc and have found most of them attractive.

But I realize that it's not just where the tattoo is but also what it is and how it's done. If there's a way you can see an image of the tattoo on yourself before you get it done on, it will be better to decide.

• Thank you, young lady for your kind and thoughtful gesture of selecting my opinion the MH :-) I wholly appreciate your generous gesture :-)

• You're most welcome!

What Guys Said 21

• upper back is so nice.

• I don't normally like tattoo's, but for some reason when having many like this is *very* attractive..

baovocreative.com/.../ley-tran-twitter-image.jpeg

• Agreed. Lots or none is best.

• Haha thanks

@ Asker yeah kinda. The tattoos look random and sporadic.

• @MaskofInsanity - Anytime! QA, I agree in regards to it being sporadic. It's similar to using one small item to decorate a large white living room wall.

• No place. Female body is perfect as it. It does not need clit and labia jewelry, nipples pierced or any fudging tattoo. They are all ugly as HELL!. You are not perfecting your beauty... you are ruining it.

• None. It all seems like graffiti to me and ruins otherwise blemish free skin.

Nothing worse than a tattoo on a nice body. Like bird poop on a just washed car.

• Hip or rib.

• Hip. And depending on the tattoo upperback/shoulder

• 1,3 and 4... I prefer lower back and stomach as well (side abs)

• It honestly depends on what the person looks like, what the tattoo is and the quality of work by the tattooist.

Hip obviously gets the boost as close to sexual area but if it isn't a good tattoo or is something unsexy then it's going to negate it.

• in your face

• Get one and let me know how that works out for ya

• Lower back or no where at all.

• I know a girl with a kiss tattoo in her neck, I think it's sexy but your example are too

• Rib side looks nice :)

• A tattoo on a beautiful woman is like bumper stickers on a Ferrari

• I prefer no tattoos.

• On the ankle. :)

• not at all

• Lower back tramp stamp is becoming famous among celebrities, Even Emma Watson got one.

• On her ankle its sexy

• lower back , i prefer girls without tattoo, coz they are wasting their pretty looking skin

• I like tattoos pretty much anywhere.

• No where. Really not into tattoos

What Girls Said 4