Do guys shop together with their girlfriend/wife?

Hi guys! Question.. do guys go with girls when they go shopping for lingerie? Do they also look for online store just like the way we girls do?

Just a pop out question on my head guys. Thank you! I think I should start ask'n my man 'bout it

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be delighted to, but am never invited. I'd like to go in the changing room and help her on and off with it.

What Guys Said 4

• If she has a list and sticks to it. Last time I went with one of my cousins and I had to stare at the mirror for 4 hours.

• my anxiety is that bad, i can't even go shopping, because i feel like people are watching me buy cloths and i over analyze things and think im buying crap stuff i dunno.

• Depends I dont like shoping too much but if the persons is a normal one that does not spen 3 hours in the same place and never geting anything then Ill go but is not my best choice.

• No.

It's a boring process, plus I'd rather see it as a surprise.

What Girls Said 2

• Of course they can! I don't think it is very often though.

• My boyfriend does and surprisingly enough he's way more patient and calm than I am. I seriously can't stand shopping.