Should I shave or leave the beard?

I normally have some scruff on my face and shave for days i wear a suit but I've been letting it grow. Should i leave the beard or shave it off?

• shave it off
    17% (4)24% (4)20% (8)Vote
  • leave it on
    67% (16)65% (11)66% (27)Vote
  • shave but keep some scruff
    16% (4)11% (2)14% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• DONT TOUCH THE BEARD !!! (in case it looks like the pic lol or a little lighter)
    i know its your face but DO NOT TOUCH IT... i repeat DO NOT TOUCH IT !
    lol xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Well... No Save November IS coming up. That mandates you must shave Halloween night and then not shave for the entire month of November... but it's so nice, it'd be a shame to lose it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My opinion is heavily biased because I think facial hair on a guy is so sexy, so LEAVE THAT GLORIOUS BEARD ALONE! lol jk. But if that's you in the pic, that's a mighty fine beard you got there sir ;)
    Or maybe you can shave and leave some scruff. I like a little stubble. I was never into the "baby face" or "clean shaven" look.
    My opinion is biased cuz I love a nice beard, so I'd say leave it. But do as you please, even if you shave it completely, it can grow back. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good with it so I'd say to keep it. It's ultimately your choice, but keep in mind that you're handsome as is. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like beards, keep it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you look really good with it, it looks well maintained. If it starts to bother you trim it down a bit. If you are looking for a drastic change then I'd say just get rid of it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Scruff is sexy in my opinion. I love a guy with some stubble more than a clean face or super long beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shave Shave Shave if you don't want to look as a moneky :P

0|1
    0|1
  • Oooh leave it on lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Like the beard :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you look really amazing with the beard on... please, i beg of you, do not shave!

0|0
    0|0
  • KEEP IT! KEEP IT!
    OMFG SO SEXY :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say leave it on but shave seldom

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave it on, definitely.
    I love facial hair, the way it looks AND feels and the style you have suits your face really well, looks great.
    Don't shave it!

1|1
    0|0
  • Its up to you,
    but I love it
    <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Beards are alright, so keep it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I say just trim it down on the sides like this i.huffpost.com/.../o-GAY-MEN-BEARDS-facebook.jpg

0|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 11

• leave the beard.

Put a bloody shirt on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cherish the beard. If you do touch it, at most have it be heavy stubble keeping the same shape you have. But don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave it

0|0
    0|0
  • Your beard made me do a sex wee in my pants (no homo)

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually don't like beards, but yours looks pretty cool. Well managed and goes well with your strong eyebrows. Keep it.

0|0
    0|0
  • This should convince you :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOXM-GbhpCQ

1|1
    0|0
  • Leave it. Chicks dig the manliness. I'd look stupid with what you got on your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trim bro.

Trim a little like girl said with a picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beards are neat.

Bear. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you like? I've a beard before during the 2011-2012 Hockey season lol. It itched like hell. When it came time to shave it off too forever. I say keep it if you like it but shave it if your sick of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trim the beard whenever it gets messy, but never remove it completely.

0|0
    0|0