What do girls think of double lobe piercings on guys? (double black studs)

The two earrings that I am thinking about getting is a black stud for the lower one with a black bead (?) earring for the upper. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't pay much attention to them. For reasons unknown, I rarely notice piercings unless they are too obvious.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't like guys who wear earrings...

• Who cares? It's your body. If you want it, get it. I've never looked at someone's ears and said "Wow, two piercings? Totally undateable" hahaa. If you want to do it, do it. It's the confidence that matters.

• But would you recommed one piercing over a double lobe piercing?

• I honestly don't care. I wanted three piercings, so I got them. If you want two, get two, if you get two and realize you don't like it, take one out.

• My honest opinion? Gay.

• Do you still think that when it's only one piercing?

• Yes! Call me when you get your balls pierced or the back of your neck. But earlobe piercings? That's for girls!

• I think I would look really cool and interesting. The color black is also a nice choice of color since it looks good with everything.

• well seeing as though everyone has earrings I wouldn't worry about it.
    Personally I wear captive bead hoops.
    Just make sure they're a good grade of metal if you aren't planning on changing them out often.

• Girls mind: "He must be emo..."

• I like them... but not on guys

• It really just depends on your style and wether or not you can pull it off.

• I think it looks cool

• Depends. Some guys pull it off.

What Guys Said 0