Could I look good if I got a nose job?

As it currently stands, I'm unable to get a girl to like me. I can't get a Tinder match and real life girls reject me. I've been called ugly a lot by girls on another website and many said my nose was bad. Please answer honestly, would this help raise my attractiveness enough to be noticeable?

Most Helpful Girl

• What other website? Post some linkage because I don't believe you lol

At this point there is nothing that anyone can say to you. It's just going to go in one eyeball and out the next.

What Girls Said 8

• When you said you had a bad nose, I was expecting you to look like an eagle. Honestly I see nothing at all wrong with your nose. Please don't do it. You don't want to end up looking like Michael Jackson or Joan Rivers. Even if you were ugly (WHICH YOU ARE NOT), I see plenty of ugly and fat people in relationships or married.

• You're a good looking guy and your nose is fine. Your physical features aren't a problem at all. Just be confident and have more faith in yourself. That's the only thing you need to work on.

• There is nothing wrong with you at all!!! You are handsome! Honestly, please have more confidence in yourself. If you did get a nosejob you'd probably only find something else you'd want to change. The only thing that needs changing is your body image. Believe in yourself! You'll have girls gravitating towards you then!

• Do not get a nose job please

• I don't like ''pretty'' guys and you have a masculine facial structure that I like seeing. I don't really see how your nose is bad, maybe if it's truly the case then it just doesn't show with this angle.

• You don't need a nosejob at all!

• Your nose looks fine to me... don't change to make girls like you. The right one will come along, and it won't matter what you look like. She will like you for who you are. Don't do it.

• So you can end up like Bruce Jenner noooo.

Plus your nose is freaking fine... I was honestly expecting worst

What Guys Said 2

• Do you not remember Humpty Hump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aptQ2D4MJi8

• This ridiculous insecurity and seeking for desperate approval regarding your looks is ruining you. Instead of focusing on other things to better yourself, you're focusing on negativity and that will leave you in ruins.