Guys... do you like it when girls wear heels all the time?

It's not the most comfy, but it seems like I get wayyy more looks if I have high ones on. Be honest please <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea defo... they look so nice... if there were identical twin girls I would look at the one in high heels...

What Guys Said 14

• Maybe some of the looks are, "Gee, why does she dress in heels all the time? It seems a bit much..."

• Love it. There's something extremely sexual about a woman in heels. Like she just wants to be fucked right then and there.

• Not really. Heels aren't very mobile, it's my personal preference but I'd prefer if she wore something more casual like sneakers instead.

But guys who like legs, they'd totally go for heels.

• I LOVE a woman in heels…it drives me crazy. Situation dictates mostly, but if we're going on a date, like a NICE dinner and movie date, and you decide to wear flip flops or flats…I won't say anything about it cause it's not THAT big of a deal, but it will be noticed, and somewhat frowned upon. Plus I'm 6'6" and the average height woman in the US is 5'7" so having her boosted up a few inches is nice haha.

• I do! Women look so good in heels. :)

• no way, especially if she is shorter than 5'7". she can't fake her height

• If she wanted to wear heels all the time I would have no problem with it.

• High heels are sexy af.

• esp. with a skirt and she has those long, smooth legs... *gets lost in a daydream*

• naaa, really dislike heels to be honest

• I have a crazy heel fetish

• As long as the heels go well with the rest of the outfit. But don't wear the same outfit everyday.

• I like when a girl wear heels. But i dont like when she complains about her feet hurting haha. Like, suit yourself if you wear heels. And then some feet tend to get fucked up if you wear heels too much. And since i have a foot fetish it's very important that the feet look good aswell :)

• LOVE it! Tends to make girls legs and butts look even better! ;-)

• Thanks hun <3

• Yeppp. They still hurt like hell, but I'm trying to just wear heels everyday to get over it.

• Maybe it's just the particular heels you have? Try different shoes? maybe they don't fit.

• Not if you're going to complain about them

What Girls Said 6

• Obviously yes...
    You look like you take care of your appearance more than those who don't wear them as much... or ad least in some people's minds...

I like flats more than heels - only heels I wear are high heeled boots. =)

• As long as she doesn't walk like a giraffe, some guys find it cute.
    Some might think she looks like a dumb tramp, she will be lucky if she doesn't get knocked up at 16.
    Just being honest over here.

• They sure do, and so do we, right? I wear heels almost daily and I don't find them uncomfortable at all, as long as they're quality. The cheapo ones can really hurt. Ya get what ya pay for, I suppose. I get lots more looks from both guys and other women whenever I'm in a dress, skirt and heels, then when I'm not.

• My ex hated when I wore heels, but that's because he was short.

• my ex really liked heels and wanted me to wear only heels, i did and for some reason i love the pain when the heel hurt and thee position of my feet in heelss, yeah i`m weird :D

• They like it because heels can accentuate a girl's figure and legs. It also means that the girl takes care of herself.