Leggings and short dress, sexy?

I love wearing dresses I'm going to the club, but since it's getting colder, it's too cold for bare legs!! I'm planing on wearing a back less REALLY short dress tomorrow, my question is will it still look hot and sexy if I wore it with black leggings and cowboy boots with heels?

Would love to hear the guys answer!! ;)

Thanks everyone for your answer!! I wore yesterday and got so many compliments!!! Thanks a lot for your time!! Hope you will take your time to answer other fashion relate questions another time, men's opinion of my outfit is very important!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, good leggings can still look very sexy with a dress. Not all leggings with all dresses; you are not given carte blanche to just wear any combination and say it is sexy, lol. But the right leggings with the right dress, yes, absolutely. Can look even hotter than bare legs in certain cases, because it lets you go more risqué with the dress than normal.

Personally I'm not a fan of cowboy boots except in very certain situations, so I won't vote thumbs up for that part. But a lot of guys will still love that too, so you should be fine if you know your audience. I will give you a very strong thumbs up for the dress and leggings though.

What Guys Said 10

• Oh yes, sure! Short dress and boots is a very cute and sexy look. The guys won't have looked away since I probably write this shortly after the party :-)

• It might depend on the dress but in most cases it will look very sexy.

• yes that sounds sexy

• I would prefer thicker hose over leggings, but yeah it would still look good.

• yes very..

• no cowboy boots, keep leggins and add high heels, pumps or ballerinas

• wait let me just picture that in my mind... hmm Yes it is.

• i say just wear leggings with a sexy shirt and flirty heels

• yes very
    very very sexy ;)

• This sounds like it would be even sexier with bare legs. Maybe get an overcoat and use the coat-check at the club.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes! :) No cowboy boots, though. Try a more chic, sexier pair of boots? :)

• It depends on the dress.

• I don't know if its guys will think its sexy, but girls will think it looks good
    :D