Hotness, you, and your partner?

Is it more important that you have an attractive body, or that your partner does? Would you rather be better looking than the person you are with, or be the better looking one, assuming they had a good personality.

Most Helpful Girl

• Good question.

It's more important to me that I have an attractive body. I would love my man even if he resembled the hunchback.

• That might be a little of a girl thing. I don't mean that I would want a girl because she looked better than me, but I only care about me looking good enough to keep her happy.

What Girls Said 1

• To me, it doesn't really matter who looks better, as long as we are both happy with each other. Between my boyfriend and I, I'm the better looking, but he's the skinnier (which I totally envy), but he makes me feel like I have a beautiful body, and I love him for that

What Guys Said 1

• i don't think that it matters unless you have an image and actually care about it. I don't care either way.