Am I hot/sexy, Or am I ugly?

I just wanna know cause I am very insecure and I see myself as ugly and fat so I just need someone else's opinion

I know you think you shouldn't rate minors but please just answer I won't be offended at all x

Most Helpful Girl

• You should already know by judging by your picture that you are fine there is nothing wrong with you. I think its your self-esteem and your confidence of course. Put a smile on your face and learn to be happy and love your body. I used to be insecure when I was younger but not anymore. I love my body, my smile, everything about myself from a to z. Why do you need our opinions to tell you weather you are pretty or not you should already know that you are. I can't stand girls that act so insecure about themselves and then they look in the mirror and they see they are beautiful. If your comparing yourself to other young girls your just beating yourself up and its helping you at all. You need to work on your confidence because it isn't getting any higher. People can't make you feel good about yourself and confident about yourself, you need to learn to love yourself and be confidence before you want someone to love you. You need to learn how to love yourself first honestly. And you are only 13 you have years of growing up. Even I'm 17 and I'm not even insecure about myself I love myself.

What Guys Said 10

• "Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world."

-Lucille Ball

• I love what you did there but I would just like a straightforward answer... Thanks tho x

• Ok so here's a scenario so it's easier... Say your 13 and u see me. Would you think I'm hot or nah

• Its not fair to rate minors. You guys change too fast.

• you are ugly and 13. I seen you want to loose your virginity, you must be real desperate, I advise you not to.
    just keep doing school and having fun with your friends and stop worriing!. there is a life you have to live and you are still growing and puberty will affect your looks and all aswell, your biggest inspiration when it comes to physical features should be angelina jolie.

• Thanks dude, way to kill her self esteem. Why don't you go jerk in your room some more, because you're not that good looking either

• Why are people hating on this guy for giving his OPINION like come on people if she came here, she has to expect that people will tell her the truth not just what she wants to hear

• @zorro8888 exactly that is what most on here won't do. they are like "ow this girl has a hard time, better tell her what she needs to feel better".
      I also would like to do so as I know she will change a lot in appearance till she gets 18 but as you can see in the other oppinions, the girl wants to know and I am honest. she got a answer to her question and no offence towards her, people say I am harsh, I say that's what they say when I am being honest.

• You should not be basing your self esteem on what anyone else thinks of you, especially anonymous people on the internet.

• the middle pic doesn't compliment you at all LOL

• its all in haw you take care of yourself to be honest and thin after that its all haw you can represent your self, so take the time to baby your self and think of a way you are different than everyone else and make it stick out along with what you like, everyone has an opinion, the trick is finding the right opinion about you!

• I can't comment your only 13 going by your profile.

• You are too young to know if you are beautidul or ugly so wait, dont mind about this stuff

• U-18 u look great

• Your Gods gift to man the only way you could be ugly is by actions. your beautiful

• You are 13 years old, shouldn't you be worrying about if your homework is done in time to watch TV?

What Girls Said 6

• you look pretty! but if a girl has a big breast it looks trashy to leave it exposed so much. In my opinion you could still wear a tight blouse but with a higher neckline that only reaches the spot your chest begins

• Yeah I figured that I looked a bit slutty q that picture but trust me I'm not like that normally

• Your 13, you have your whole life ahead of you still. Don't depend on men for happiness.

• you're pretty

• This right here is why parents need to start monitoring their childrens Internet use.
    It would be so awesome if some coincidence happened and your dad used this site and saw what you wrote on your profile, and how you so badly need the approval of boys.

• You're 13 years old, you're still growing. You don't need to lose your virginity yet. Just wait. You also shouldn't be asking a bunch of stangers on the internet if you're hot or not. Enjoy your childhood while you can.

• Ur not hot, not sexy. And not ugly as well, ur pretty