Fitness suggestions? How do I get beach-ready by Christmas?

I'd like to get beach-ready by Christmas. Suggestions?

How would you rate me from 1-10?

http://m.imgur.com/a/PMWro

I took the pics with an iPhone 4s which probably explains the blurry quality
Added another picture :) Excuse the mess in my room.
"Beach ready" means I'd like to lose 10-15lbs and tone up my legs and arms. I don't have to reach this goal by Dec. 25th, but I'd like to do what I can to get in better shape by then.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm probably gonna get a lot of shit for this, but it's what I did and it worked so well that people literally told me I looked like I could be a fitness model afterwards... took about 2 months, and I was close to your size... but here's the embarrassing part: I only ate about 500-600 calories a day and I did a lot of heavy weights for my legs/calves and did a lot of squats. I got in shape SO fast because of the lack of calories... People claim that you can't build muscle on such a low calorie diet, but I sure the hell did and people noticed without me saying anything. I didn't tell a soul how I did it because they would've all shitted on me (I have a lot of friends who are into bodybuilding/fitness. So if you're short in time, and have excellent will power, trust me. Do that.

• I'll try not be offended by that "your size" part. :/ But thanks for the tip, I'll try that and see what happens. A 'diet' of salad, fruit (mainly apples) and some lean protein such as chicken should significantly lower my calorie intake. Combined with squats, cardio and resistance training, that should get me to where I'd like to be.

• Actually I know someone who did this and ended up with anorexia so. Eating less calories than you're suppose to isn't healthy

• Lol ok. Knowing 'one person' who developed anorexia, is completely different than your original statement which was: that a temporary low calorie diet of 600 calories is a "type of anorexia". I am, and was, far from anorexic. The asker wanted to know how to lose weight in a short period of time, so I shared my opinion because that's what helped me lose weight in a short amount of time. But in my normal every day life, I take in 2000 cals/day. What happened to your friend is unfortunate and hopefully she sought out medical attention.

What Guys Said 60

• You're 'beach ready'

• those are bad pics to go off of, imo.

• Running on the beach.. great overall workout! Plus it'll get you psychologically ready. That, plus a little lot weight work.
    You'll need to be n a very strict diet to lose 10 lbs in 2 months. No desserts, no pizza, no hamburgers..

• Very nice body. What did you use and how did you take the picture? Awful quality. It's like you used an ISO of 3200 or higher.

• Thank you :) I used my old iPhone 4s... is it really that bad?

• You are beach ready! Let's go!

• Photo quality low.

Babe in pic quality high

Eat right. Don't put garbage in your body. Stay active. (As in don't sit for long periods in front of tv)

Get out and LIVE!!!

• Haha! I'm a babe? XD Thank you!

• Thanks :)))

• Your welcome. :) Now, don't sit still. if you do your body will lose it desirability

• You look like a 9. Love the butt and boobs. Nice curves. The grey sweater is not the best. Makes your butt/hips look bigger than they are. Love the figure though. I'd love some quality time with it all.

• 7,5 if i had you on my bed. But 9,5 if i see you in the beach! Very good to look at but not so good for sex.

• Thank you. But why not good for sex?

• hmmmmmmm i changed my mind after i saw the last pic. Your ass is bigger than i thought and it looks almost perfect so now you got a solid 8,5 for sex. You will get bigger boobs as you get older i think. And bigger boobs are definitely better. Oh yeah and one more thing, you are annoying yourself with this so stop worrying cus you have a very sexy body and try working on something else.

• :)) Glad you changed your mind. And thanks for the compliments and tips, although I'm 22 so I don't know if I'll get any bustier with age. I think most girls stop "developing" around 18...

• Stiff legged dead lifts, glute bridges, stomach vacuums, cardio (running and cycling are my favorites) all supplemented with a high protein diet.

In terms of aesthetics, since 60% of Americans are overweight, mathematically I'd say you're a 7/10--an average slim person, not fit. 8 would be fit, 9 would be (like me) above average fit and 10 would be the perfect amount of fitness for aesthetics (e. g. zyzz the god of aesthetics and zuzka light).

• Just wondering, is your body above average fit for USA standards? Never been there, but planning a trip. Where I live, I'm like slightly above average fit.

• @notjustanotherguy Awww.. did I hurt your feelings? Sorry not sorry. And you've come up with your own scale? Well isn't that cute? ;)

• @cheesyunicorn Your way of flirting is not attractive.. I said I'm not interested in hooking up with people online.. please just stop. Winky faces don't just turn anything you say into playful banter. I stopped responding to messages for a reason.. I didn't do it hoping it would continue into my answer threads. So please, you already made the mistake of bleeding all over your last boyfriend, let's not do it on me too.

• I can't see the front of your body. Those pictures are borderline terrible in quality.

A couple of pounds down wouldn't hurt but otherwise, from the little I can see of you from the pictures, you look pretty good. And I can't rate you without a face shot.

• i rate you a 8/9 your very sexy baby, i like you have some tits and ass
    the first picture is turn off but the other ones are sexy

• Well you have great butt :). If you want to be beach ready i would suggest adjusting your diet and focus on abdominal and leg training. You have a great shape, with a little work you will make yourself that much more beautiful. Good luck!

• You look fine. Going to the beach ready or not is fun, and you should worry less about that, and more about enjoying it. If you want to stay in shape or get in better shape, then having a normal workout routine like running, biking, swimming, or hiking involved is a good start. Focus on doing things that make you happy and the rest will work itself out.

• some cardio, tone a bit more and keep it curvy ;)

"steaks are good if they don't include much fat, but a steak with no meat in it is no stake" - quote by me made in a few seconds.

• You look wonderful the way you are. It is more about healthy eating than exercising but still should workout and exercise.

• Thanks. Agreed, healthy eating is the main thing.

• Yep. It's more important to feel healthy and fit than to look it.

• As long as you are healthy I say you are already bikini ready. If you want to tone up then go ahead and do so.

• people should just maintain consistent exercise routines then you have nothing to worry about

• That ass!!

• Through the blur I can see a nice butt.

• I can't c ure love handles. If you have any?
    I would say a high 8. If you have no love handles I would say 9
    Fitness tip soups & fruit. Lots of water.
    Hope all the best.

• You're already beach ready

• Its good don't worry

• Average, 6.

• Your fine how you are but if it really concerns you then look up a diet plan to follow. A no carb diet with high protein always makes my abs look awesome for the summer with good exercise

• Squats, leg press, lunges, cardio. Looks good though.

• Anyone can swim the question is do you want the body of a swimsuit model? Then your going to have to get on that by going to the gym this sat and start a Diet After Halloween

• Would smash

• Its kinda blurry, take a clearer snapshot for meh next time baby ;3

• Your body is like a 7 or 7.5/10. Beach ready

• you have a good body just put in more work too increase your results my suggestion do sit ups runches and squats anytime you have free time and anywhere

• The last one with the grey top is the best to go with, the other two are horrible. I also wish I could see your belly for more accuracy.

Judging you solely with the grey top, I'd say it looks good 7/10 (nice butt) but I really need to see less clothing.

• Hold on, you want to know if you're beach ready and show us pictures of yourself wearing regular clothing? lol

• @Asker

I can tell you're insecure of showing your belly, its really hard to see it.

I'll give you a 5 for noncompliance, but if you live in the developed world you look better than 80% of beach goers so I wouldn't worry about.

I can't even fap to this.

• Yeah, it's the one part of my body that I try to hide from even my boyfriend.

But at least you can see my butt. Alright, thank you

• More from Guys
    30

What Girls Said 16

• Well, if you aren't comfortable with how you look and don't consider yourself,'Beach ready' That's okay, but if it's that's what a friend or someone told you, you shouldn't worry about it.
    But if you want a good work out, I do one every night, it's more for physical ability, but I find it keeps me in okay shape.
    Start with 50 squats, don't let your knee's go over your toes, and don't be afraid to get that bum as close tot he floor as possible.
    Then do 50 normal push ups (correctly, doing them incorrectly will only make your muscles sore, it won't help you look better) 50 push up with her hands under you, making a triangle (these help your upper arms, a place hard to work)
    Then, if you're concerned for your lower abs, lay on your back, but don't let your shoulder blades touch the ground, with your legs straight out and together, start as close as you can get your heels to the floor with out touching it, then lift you legs as high as you can with out those shoulder blades making contact with the floor, (these are leg lifts, but they are often done wrong) do 50 of those.
    Do 50 regular sit ups, don't use something to hold your feet down, get your muscles strong enough to hold themselves down. (you can always start with crunches and work up to sit ups if you feel more comfortable with that)
    Get on your side, and lift both the lower and upper parts of your body at the same time with out falling to the side, both sides, 50 again.
    Increase the number of each of these things by 50 every night. Or day, what ever you're comfortable with.
    And if you're not going to run, and have a healthy diet, this is all for nothing. If you want to look healthy, you have to be healthy as well. A healthy life style will make you feel good about yourself, and feel good all the time.
    Hope I helped! Good luck!

• Thanks for the great workout tips.

• You spelled booty wrong.

• You literally just took pictures of your chest and bottom. (-___-)

• Something wrong with that?

• Actually I can, but I'm choosing not to. I don't have to explain myself to anyone, especially when it comes to douche-y responses.

• Woah. Relax lady... Ain't no big deal

• Try the T-25 HIIT workout set or maybe the TapOut XT one. I did both of those and lost about 10lbs. I'm still ridiculously huge though...:/ Try cutting down on cals as well maybe? there are some weight loss calculators that plan out net calories for you

• No offence honey, but a better way to show us your body would maybe be in a tight fitted top and jeans if you're uncomfortable with showing your stomach.
    There isn't much I can see besides your boobs and ass. Even your legs aren't visible.
    All I'd say is, eat clean and do a lot of cardio. I think your legs are slightly bulky, that's all I can figure out.

• "Honey"? Haha. How old are you?

• "Honey" is traditionally a pet name a person uses for those significantly younger than them, or for their partner. Considering I'm neither (and 22), it sounded a little strange.

• Nah I call everyone honey.

• Trail running up a mountain every day did the trick for me.

• you already look great hun maybe just keep squattin :-)

• I would love to have your body! Be confident, you're beautiful!!

• Not really sure what you want advice on? Im not trying to be mean just honestly not sure. Cause you aren't fat and dont seem to have any flab.

• Thanks, though I do have flab and was hoping for specific advice on how to get rid of it.

• If you want to work arms, include weights. For legs and butt toning do lunges, squats and stairs.

• Agreed, yoga can be a great workout for toning and fat burn. I've gotten back into it lately, though it leaves my lower back really sore.

• Why do you want to be "beach ready"? for Christmas?

• Because I'm going to a beach... at Christmas...

• I think u are perfect but ur boobs could be better. Could u message me

• Thank you :) Yeah I wish they were bigger.

• Just u can send me at the begining so it will private between us i think i shouldn't ask through here ☺️

• Also at the first photo it was looking like a perfect girl think but then when i saw the last one , dont take my words badly, but i think u should work more on guluteal fold

• Kinda just looks like you wanted to show your assets off as there were no proper shots that you would take in fitness way (as in to see progress and see your problem areas)

But... Look on YouTube for fittness videos that you can follow, Zumba is always a good one. Eat healthy, water is your best friend.

• Damn... it's too bad you'll have too give up all dat booty to be "white girl" ready for the beach... damn it straight to hell...

• I think if she isn't comfortable with herself, then she should do something about it.
      Of course someone else telling her she doesn't look good, or that she needs to be "Beach ready" not "White girl" ready, is not a reason to change.
      But if she's not happy with how she feels or looks, she should be allowed to change it. People that make her feel bad for trying to higher her self of steam because SHE is uncomfortable with how she looks or feels, are only going to make things worse. But if you like people to be more... not "White girl" then I guess good for you. That's your personal preference.

• @Anonymous - Who said I'm giving up my booty? That's what squats are for!

@Red_Dove - Thank you. :)

• No problem! :) I hope you get your beach-ness on and have lots of fun doing it!

• Quite disgusting and dreadful to be honest.

What a pathetic way to show off a very poor excuse of a body.

• What a pathetic way to express your immaturity, jealousy and misery. Grow up and get a life instead of trying to bring others down.

• Unfortunately you're making yourself look more mature than most people. You need to work on that before trying to express yourself to others. Realize the impact your words can have on innocent people and think before you speak.

• The butthurt is strong in this comment. lol.

• Wow, is that just to show of your body?
    Disgusting really.

• Clearly it's not. I'm asking for fitness tips. Read my question properly.

• 0/10 because you insulted apple

• I didn't insult anyone

• I loved that phone lol, I was just pointing out that the camera sucked.

• :d then now 1000000000000/10