Can I wear a grey graphic t-shirt with dark grey slacks?

Or would that look really stupid? I think it looks fine as long as the t-shirt is kind of the same shade of grey as the slacks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I swear I have this dilemma sometimes lmao. I sit and think long and hard about whether I should pair a grey top with grey bottoms. In the end, I usually refrain from doing so because I really think it looks silly I just don't want to admit it to myself. Don't do it dude lol

What Girls Said 5

• Who cares what you wear they don't pick out your clothes you wear what you want. Don't let people dictate what you wear or tell you what to wear. Its your body and your body alone. Wear what makes you feel happy and quit caring about what people think of what you wear it isn't worth it.

• grey with grey looks weird.
    You could wear black pants with a grey shirt or vice versa however.
    If you wear the same color grey it will look like a jump suit haha

• pics?

filllllllllleeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Try wearing the t-shirt with grey ombre skinny jeans, that would look really cool :)

• no grey on grey, contrast

What Guys Said 1

• Wear what you want, and just say "Screw you" to people who judge you. That's what I do.

By the way, nothing wrong with the outfit you've described.