What do you think of colored hair?

So I've always wanted to get my hair died to a different color and by that I mean like a blue, green, or purple. And I also always wondered what guys or girls think about it cause I barely get to see those people with colored hair so when I do I think it's pretty chill to see something other than norm. But what do you think do you like it or do you think it's'trashy?'

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's a great way for people to express themselves without any real bad repercussions.

What Guys Said 9

• I love variety, so I love hair changes. If you've never done it before get it professionally done and talk about what color would look good on you. Inexperienced, the chances of you doing it right the first time are very low.

• I absolutely love it, especially those three colours. Some people might make assumptions about your and/or your personality based on the fact you've done it, but I think it looks fantastic and used to do it myself (yes, as a guy)

• if someone likes them why shall i care?

• Go to a hair style website and upload a pix and you can see how you look.

• No. Coloured hair screams trailer trash.

• Tbh i don't really find unnatural hair colors attractive at all, and i know that most guys don't. Do whatever you think suits you best tho :)

• I guess for me its alright so long as it looks natural nothing too out there or it will be too much of a distraction at least for me that is.

• i like it , its cool

• I love the unnatural hair colors. Pink, purple, blue, green, even orange. Generally it has to be the right shade and maybe just streaks or part of your hair (don't know the rights terms I'm a guy) but I think it so hot! love the extreme colors. feel like girls are ruthless hut I can tell you that this guy loves it.

What Girls Said 7

• I think it's quite unique and beautiful, sort of as if you were "wearing" your personality on your hair! o: Umm... I was actually planning on dying the tips of my chocolate brown hair a cottoncandy-pink color? ;_; I'm really excited for it, too!(: In addition, one of my close friends dyed her hair blue, and everyone tells her how cute she looks, especially because that looks matches her personality so well!(:

• I love colored. Hair. Hell mines bright candy apple red. I think it makes a person unquie (:

• I'm personally not a fan of unnatural hair colors but I admire that others embrace and celebrate their individuality by dying their hair blue or whatever :)

• I've dyed my hair every color imaginable. i think its super cute when done right. whether its just highlights or the whole thing... its gotta match ur style ya know

• Love it. I'm gonna do it soon myself, I'm just deciding what I want to do

• I love it. I think punk kids are so cute. blue hair is my favorite.

• I've never agreed with "the clothes make the person" no matter what you're wearing or how you choose to wear your hair, etc personality matters all the way fir me. I've always hungout with differents types of people from any group. believe me trash is what you do, not how you look.

• I used to do it a lot when I was in High School. I am a fan of colored hair. It can look pretty, you just need to find the shade that suits you.