Have you ever wished you were in a band?

At any time in your life, did you ever want to start or be in a band/musical group?

Not even to make money or as a profession, but just to make music because you love it so much?

Will you ever do it/join one?

If you're planning on doing it, when? What's holding you back?

WELL, HAVE YA?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in a few bands. Over the years. The first band, I was their pianist, the second band, I was the drummer and i'm currently the drummer for another band. I've playing in a concert in a couple of weeks in an arena and i'm soo scared. I ve never played in front of a huge crowd before and I get stage fright very easily. I've never been paid. I just love being in a band. I love seeing the transition we make from being total strangers to becoming a family

• Sounds righteous bro. What are you scared about? Messing up? People throwing tomatoes at you? Just seems like if you've made it to an arena that most of the people showing up dig you.

• Whoa, thanks man

• Yeah son, keep on makin' that music

What Girls Said 3

• Haha I have okay so I started it at 15 I don't make any money for it, I do it for fun with friends, 3 guys 1 girl and me the whole reason we started was because my friend Ryan liked this girl and he wanted to be with her so we started this band and they did get together and then we did it for fun also for all the popularity but now that I'm 18 there's college and I seriously have real stuff to do, starting a band is actually really fun, and guys that play an interment are actually hot I don't know why

• Yes, I wish I were. I have a friend who wants to put together a band and have me as the lead singer but he's trying to find others that will be in it.

• when I was 10

What Guys Said 5

• When I was like in 5th grade or around that I sure did. Just gather a few friends together and play music together. Imagine it as a lot of fun. But it never happened.

• I was, when younger.

• Nahhh i haven't football is my love...

• Been in a few bands. Hard to find musicians that are dedicated and hard working.

• no but i wished i was rich hahaha