Ladies generally speaking do you like beards on guys? If so please give me information about what kind if beard you like!?

I am 22yrs old, I can grow a thick beard but I'm just debating if I should keep it going, I haven't shaved for a month besides to trim up the neck and upper cheek lines. I'm not sure if I want to keep it going or not at this point

• I like beards
  • I do not beards
*of beard you like

Most Helpful Girl

• I think short beards are sexy on just about all men news.bbcimg.co.uk/.../_74229505_162601975.jpg

Long beards take a specific finesse to pull off and the longer you grow it the harder it is to pull off and make look good and the easier it is for you to dwell into "Shia Labeouf/is he a hobo?" territory.

What Girls Said 14

• For the most part, I don't, just because I don't think many guys grow them well. They either don't groom them well, or they're patchy, etc. Some short, groomed facial hair is hot though.

• I love the full lumberjack beard. It feels so good when it tickles your face and neck. I don't like stubbly short ones or goatees. But don't grow it too long that it looks scraggly either. No duck dynasty here.. lol

• In general... yes. It can look very attractive for me.

• I LOVE beards!!! I like longer more lumber jack style beards. Weird, I know. I just think they're cute

• I like guys with beards sometimes. I also like a little stubble or a little hair/beard.

• Not a huge fan of beards but I have friends who are.

• Yes I love beard :D But not too much, only like stubble, a soul patch etc. I think it makes guys look more manly :) But an attractive man looks good in everything ;)

• Beards are very very sexy. Just not too long or thick.

• I like them but only full beards and nothing too long. my bf uses 3mm for his trimmer.

• Not that long duck dynasty beard. Something nice and well trimmed.

• It depends on how the guy looks

• I love beards on guys! It can't be too long though, it has to be groomed and shaped well.

• Depends on the guy, not everybody looks good on it. Although guys who do are reallyy attractive. i hate goatees.

• http://i.imgur.com/fHbJN.jpg

in order
    hot - p*rn star - awkward

yes beards/facial hair are quite nice

What Guys Said 1

• It's good because they can store food in them. That way if you're having an unusually long snog, you can stop for snacks halfway.