The underwear line on yoga pants or leggings?

Whenever I wear leggings or yoga pants I always go for a seamless underwear or a thong but I noticed some girls do not. (No I do not spend my time watching other girls butts) I was just curious if guys actually noticed or cared. Or if other females judge or notice others for the underwear line. I never knew it was such a big deal until my cousin (who is a complete idiot) was like "yeah I make fun of girls for the lines when they wear the wrong underwear"

Most Helpful Guy

• I seriously just saw some girl the other day and she was wearing leggings she looked cute
    but i didn't see any panties line , i didn't see any thong line all i saw was her black leggings
    her leggings were form fitting too and I'm not a creep who looks sexual at girls.

What Guys Said 10

• Not everyone (especially guys) make fun of underwear lines, there are those who love those and find them attractive too :-)

• Wow !!! You have a smart cousin !!!
    You spend your time watching other girls butts? Why?
    Lol
    I think you shouldn't wear those !!! But you know... Do whatever you want...

• I couldnt just go by my cousin cause he is an a**hole... hahaha I feel like he is hating on girls cause he is gay. I just didn't know if people really cared so much.

• Most yoga guys are !!! lol
      People don't care really !!! i don't care !!! If anything I think it's cool !!! you asked if its noticeable, well yes it is... Since most people don't do that... But don't afraid to be different !!!

• I do notice without trying to sound like a perve lol, but I'm not too bothered by it. But it does look better if you can't see it

• I don't care about underwear lines. I'd probably rather see them than I would butt-floss. I used to find thongs attractive, but now I prefer a girl with a bit of modesty.

• Yes it's very noticeable.

• Whenever I go to the gym, I can usually spot what types of underwear the women are wearing under their yoga pants. Sometimes, their yoga pants do get a little transparent and their thongs show. Not all of them are skinny and I'm okay with that.

• Yes, I definitely notice and prefer the sleek, smooth look you would normally get with a thong. Having said that, once in a while it can be cute or even sexy to see the line, as long as it is subtle.

• When I used to look I never payed it attention.

• Mmm it's noticeable but really, only the hotness of the girl matters.

• i wouldn't notice until she is like sticking it right in front of my face

What Girls Said 6

• Wear them commando. It's the best way to wear leggings. No underwear lines attached to your body at all.

• I hate underwear lines. It's a g-string for me.

• Personally I hate seeing underwear lines in leggings/yoga pants/skirts/dresses. my OCd goes berserk.. Aslong as I don't have it, I don't care if other women have it.. Hehe

• I usually stick with thongs or sometimes boyshorts that go down far enough that the line isn't right there.

I bet women care more than guys... I think they just like seeing butts.

• I love underwear lines

• I love panty lines. I'm wearing leggings every day.