Do you ever go commando? isn't it uncomfortable?

Doesn't wearing no underwear make you feel uncomfortable rather than comfortable? it seems a lot of people do this. I could never wear no underwear... it is so uncomfortable having everything bouncing around when i walk or run and what if you get an erection? it would be so damn obvious... i supposed for girls commando might be ok but still... wouldn't you prefer underwear?

• I go commando all the time
    21% (4)0% (0)13% (4)Vote
  • I go commando sometimes
    26% (5)55% (6)37% (11)Vote
  • I always wear underwear
    53% (10)45% (5)50% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
hmmm interestingggg... not lol

0|0
12|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I do whenever I'm not wearing jeans it's comfy

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not fun in jeans, and too rough for me. If I'm commando, I'm in a skirt or tight shorts.

• yeah, jeans scratch all over x_x it's death to the vajay

What Girls Said 11

• I almost always go commando and braless and let me tell you that it's the best thing that could ever happened to me, haha. It's great to go like that. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do around the house and when I sleep. It's good for girls to air things out and let it not get all sweaty and such. Keeps the nether regions happy.

0|0
    1|0
    • yeah that makes sense!

• I don't go commando. I hate it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been going commando since HS, when I choose. I'm not above giving a guy a peek or two.
    I find it sexy. Yeah, I'm an exhibitionist.
    XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if I'm wearing a skirt. Otherwise, there's too much friction. Plus it's annoying when you need to pee.

0|0
    1|0
  • I always wear undies. Going bra-less from time to time is nice though XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, that's uncomfortable to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wear panties but it can be nice to go bra less from time to time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only to bed. I prefer not needing to wash pants every time I wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally hate underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wore my pj bottoms all day without underwear. I felt liberated. besides, it's always good to get air circulation in certain areas of the body.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• just wear a kilt on a hot day and see how much you appreciate going commando i wouldn't go out in public though because of the whole boner thing

0|0
    0|0
  • only if I'm wearing nice cloth, like pajamas or sweats. Jeans would feel horrible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was once in such a rush I forgot to put on boxers. Definitely never wanted to do that again.

0|0
    0|0