Fun Little Question...Look Back....

I've heard and read that you are most attracted (for serious relationships, not the oogling the nation does over Megan Fox) to people that look like yourself. Therefore, often times you end up with someone that resemble you. They guy I'm seeing right now gets mistaken for my brother often so apparently it's true with us. Look back on your past relationships or who you're with now, do they look like you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know these girls from when I went to high school, there are four of them. And they are ALL dating guys that look like them. They have the same eyes, smile, teeth, hair colour. the works.. I think it's so weird that they even found someone that looked like them! I'd show you all the pictures if I could...

I haven't dated any one that looks like me per say. I dated a mixed guy once and people would think we were related but that's only cause we were both mixed.. we didn't look alike at all other than our skin colour!

Yeh I do see it with people quite a lot though!

What Guys Said 1

• No I'm white and dating a latina..no resemblance there.

What Girls Said 2

• Not necessarily. It can work that way, but you can also pick people that act like you or otherwise seem familiar. You also often pick a partner that replicates a significant relationship you had as a child, such as picking a man that has the same characteristics as your dad.

• you know I don't think I've every had that happen where I look like the guy I'm dating... But I have had it where I've hung out with my brother and someone will think we're dating which was really gross...