Why hasn't anyone come up with a scuffless shoe, especially, high heels?

I was talking to a friend of my cousins today and he said that whenever his wife wears her high heels across the hardwood floor, it annoys him, for a couple of reasons. The sound, because he's usually trying to sleep when she's doing it (he's a cop, and works graveyard). Also, shoes leave scuff-marks, they just do. So, to beat both of those problems, why hasn't a scuffless-noise cancelling shoe, especially high heels, been made yet?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, one solution to that is to not wear shoes in the house (I seriously didn't know people did that).

• I'm doing it right now. I know it's like, a law or something in China where you must take your shoes off in the house but yeah, lots of people wear their shoes in the house

• Yeah I don't wear shoes in my house or anyone's house. I live in a city and I don't want all that shit tracked through my house - I walk pretty much everywhere and who knows what I step in through the day, lol. Plus my feet would get incredibly sweaty and nasty wearing shoes all the time like that.

What Girls Said 2

• I have no idea. It sounds like a really good idea but I wonder why they haven't come up with it yet. I absolutely hate the sound high heel shoes make, and it would be awesome if they came up with noise canceling heels!

• Who the hell wears shoes, let alone high-heels, when they're in their house?

• Lots of people, it's a common thing to do during sex. Men love when a woman wears her heels while having sex

• Ah, during sex. Well, that makes more sense.

What Guys Said 1

• DAMMIT DUDE QUIT BLOWING MY WHOLE MARKETING IDEA!!!

Ugh, I give up now that it's public :(