Anybody have Tattoo ideas?

I want a tattoo but yet I don't know what I want lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Shouldn't get it if it's not something that really means something to you imo.

Think about what you're passionate about, whether it's a hobby or a person or what have you... think about where on your body you want to get it, will it be big or small, be colored or not, will there be text, etc. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that there's no turning back once you get it, lol.

What Girls Said 3

• I find it pretty cool my brother's tattoo under his left arm, between the end of his shoulders and elbow, middle of his biceps. The tattoo is his name in Arabic. we are not arabs but its really cool and people often ask him what it means and I observe they are pretty amused when he say it's his name. It actually depends on you. I think what makes a tattoo really cool is the meaning behind it. so take your time and have something awesome and meaningful.

• I LOVE maths tattoos. Take a look at them.

• I say get a Pintrest account. I know it's kinda for middle aged moms, but they have a lot of pretty tattoos and artwork on the website that you can draw ideas from and see what you're into.

What Guys Said 3

• Butterfly tramp stamp

• Have the guy write [insert tattoo here]

• Google it there are many options